Hello all.

I just created my account on Crackberry as I have a big problem with my BlackBerry...

Yesterday evening, I wanted to use it but the screen was all black like the device was off. I I tried to start it but nothing happened.
    So I made a battery pull. All went good till I went to the "code pin screen" : I couldn't type it, I couldn't do anything, not even turning the screen off with the lock button...

I hope someone can help me.

Thanks in advance!
    10-15-12 12:36 AM
    Search here in this forum.. There are MANY threads about trying to revive dead 9900 devices.

It is still sad that this is happening, it is NOT over.
    10-15-12 05:04 AM
    I searched before but I haven't found the answer to my problem.
    Maybe someone had the same problem as me, but the majority of threads that I read from "not working Bold owners" describe the LED flashing and the device restarting non-stop, and it's not what my BlackBerry is doing...
    10-15-12 09:09 AM
    Its in the fine print that your blackberry will die at random moments. We are repairmen according to RIM. The BOLD is a nice phone but another failure on the market. I'm on my 6th replacement and my 6th has something wrong with it as well. Crap phone
    10-15-12 09:18 AM
    I think I will give it back then... Since it's still on waranty.
    But I hoped I could find a way to fix it by myself.
    10-15-12 09:22 AM
    I think I will give it back then... Since it's still on waranty.
    But I hoped I could find a way to fix it by myself.
    Wait its still able to be called in to your carrier? Do that instead of trying to fix it. Because your issue doesn't seem normal. And if you fix it what's gonna happen if months down the line it does it again? Just be on the safe side. I'm on my 6th one only because when my warranty expires I don't wanna be stuck with a lemon. And I definatly DON'T wanna end up paying $100 for a replacement especially since their just gonna send me a refurbished phone. I love blackberry but lately when I see an issue I react quick and call verizon. We shouldn't have to swap OS's and mess with files just to make our phones work. But I WILL agree that I'm happy us as blackberry users have that option to modify. Good luck with your phone
    10-15-12 11:27 AM
    But the fact is I'm not with Orange anymore. I switched to B&Y a french carrier with no contract (I pay 20euros per months for an unlimited cell phone plan) and I bought a refurbished Bold with a one year warranty.
    10-15-12 11:38 AM
    You don't know how to use it!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    10-15-12 03:15 PM