My Bold 9930 keeps doing something weird with my contacts that has me wondering. I restored all my information from my 9650 and in my address book I had people's nicknames in quotations after their firs name. But since there is a nickname field on the 9930 I put everyone's nicknames in the field and erased all the nicknames in the quotations. But 2 of my entries continuously revert back to the old format. I make sure that my address book on my computer does not have the contacts listed with the nicknames in quotes. My Verizon backup assistant doesn't have any contacts saved to it and I'm not sure how to access my backed up information via BlackBerry Protect. So if my device is not making this change because it is syncing with another program that says otherwise, has it "learned" the information of these 2 contacts and makes the change itself?
    10-10-11 05:13 PM
    Could it be from your blackberry ID info?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-10-11 05:30 PM
    it starts off with your address book and before you know it, skynet

have you checked your bbm contact page for those people aswell? (if you have them on bbm) my curve has a nasty habit of copying names from bbm to my contact list, leaving me wondering who the **** tinkerbell is
    10-10-11 06:26 PM
    it starts off with your address book and before you know it, skynet
    10-10-11 06:32 PM
    It's no one that has BBM. And I went onto the BlackBerry Protect website but I don't know how to see the information that has been backed up
    10-10-11 06:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD