Hi,

I need help with getting my blackberry bold 9900 to work again. It ceased working while it was patching java after i downloaded the OS7 new bundle. (please excuse my small tech lingo knowledge). I was upgrading from OS 7.1 BUNDLE 1149 to BUNDLE 2061.

It started by backing up all my data, then proceeding to patching the old OS7. While patching Java (at32%) the screen went blank. After about an hour I attempted to reboot it by removing and putting back its battery. This didn't work as the phone did not power up as always and has not powered up since! Even when I plug it into the wall charger, nothing happens. I tried to connect it to my laptop to see if i would be able to access it that way but that too has failed!

Can someone please help with what i should do to fix this problem...

Thank you kindly
    08-21-13 09:26 AM
    Hi,

I need help with getting my blackberry bold 9900 to work again. It ceased working while it was patching java after i downloaded the OS7 new bundle. (please excuse my small tech lingo knowledge). I was upgrading from OS 7.1 BUNDLE 1149 to BUNDLE 2061.

It started by backing up all my data, then proceeding to patching the old OS7. While patching Java (at32%) the screen went blank. After about an hour I attempted to reboot it by removing and putting back its battery. This didn't work as the phone did not power up as always and has not powered up since! Even when I plug it into the wall charger, nothing happens. I tried to connect it to my laptop to see if i would be able to access it that way but that too has failed!

Can someone please help with what i should do to fix this problem...

Thank you kindly
    Have you connected it to the BB Desktop software? Does it recognise the device when you do?
    08-21-13 09:47 AM