Hi everyone,

first of all, I would like to wish Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year to all....

So, I have got my BB 9900 for like a month, i sort of synced all my info from my previous BB 8700 and since then its been working funny.

It now selects all functions at once and then it selects just one and enters and most of the times those are not the ones that I want to use. At the call logs, whenever i want to place a call, even before i select the number i want to call, it goes funny again selecting everything and then selects a random call that was placed and it calls to that number. I have spent mad credits with that.

I think that might be a virus, but how can I be sure?

Can anyone help me with that?
    12-25-11 02:47 PM
    Try doing a battery pull, sound like its a bug.
    RunaLima likes this.
    12-25-11 03:28 PM
    If a battery pull does not work, try restoring your device to where it was working. Then use DM to ONLY install your contacts and schedule. Then go from there and reinstall what software you need. Sounds like you brought some buggy software or software that is not playing nice with the new OS.
    RunaLima likes this.
    12-25-11 03:47 PM
    try updating your phone software with pc and blackberry app world
    12-25-11 04:31 PM
    I did the Restore to factory thing, put back only the information I needed such as contacts and calendar stuff!

still didn't work.

gonna try bring it to a store they might know a solution!

Checked the Blackberry website and saw that many people have the same trouble as I do not only the thing I listed above but some others....

anyways thanks guys for the help....
    12-25-11 05:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD