Hi all cb fellas,
    Finally a third brand new bold has been delivered (lucky was on warranty). I had bad luck with the others two..!!
    Luckily I have my well trusted 9780 companion during the missing

By the way I am a bit concerned on what I should let it run with to keep it on shape safely

It seems that Philll's tips has turned out to be really good; that could be one choice.

I also heard that with a full 7.1. Java you cannot access BZ unless some browser CODs are downgraded.

7, 7.1 or a Hybrid??
    Thas is the query, what would you all suggest?

Thank you in advance

AI
    12-15-11 05:27 PM
    Whichever works for you, man. Different users will have different feedbacks from those OSs. It will just add to your confusion.
    12-15-11 05:34 PM
    I use the 7.1 and I am very happy with it. Only minor, I mean extremely minor bugs that can be fixed using Options in the phone. For example, you need to change the default font types to a different one to make sure your menu items are not cut off.

I think the leaked OS 7.1 has a battery life similar to that of recently leaked OS 7.0 versions.

Keep in min that user experience may differ from person to person.
    12-15-11 05:38 PM
    i guess it depends on what you need... if you need tethering and speedy browser, go with 7.1. i myself only care for battery and social stuff (bbm,twitter,rss feeds, mails... to be honest, i only buy blackberry to use these stuffs) and so far very happy with hybrid .540/.585
    12-15-11 05:48 PM
    Whichever works for you, man. Different users will have different feedbacks from those OSs. It will just add to your confusion.
    Did I said I was confused? No. I just like to hear from different angles
    12-15-11 05:48 PM
    I used the original vz that came with mine. Only developed probs after doing a ota update to .374 after 2 months. 2 months later it bricked. Received a really nice certified refurb the next day and will remain content with .374 it came with until another carrier update becomes available. This time I will use Dm to install! Great battery life by the way and very stable. Best of luck in your choice.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-15-11 09:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD