There may be a java crash. Which can be recovered not buy you, but by RIM for sure. Sorry to hear that but it was your fault you know....
    Yes it was my fault, due to that crappy laptop I had that night and my impatience..java crash that exacly what it has been diagnosticated brava!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by Spartacus_82; 10-28-11 at 08:56 PM.
    10-28-11 08:53 PM
    True pateience is a virtue! Nope is the second my first one was left on a restourant in Ibiza because after a few glass of wine i was taken by this Chica back to her place. I am trying with lots of patience and passion witha different more powerful PC at the office. Lets see what it is going to happen this time! Jeez i have no luck with 9900. Apart from that i think that onix are more hard work realible devices regardless of what happent to me.

Regards

A I

What? You let a chica come between you and your blackberry?! lol You shouldn't even be allowed to own one in that case!! ahaha! Just Kidding! Hope you have better luck with #3
    Dammerung2010 likes this.
    10-28-11 08:55 PM
    What? You let a chica come between you and your blackberry?! lol You shouldn't even be allowed to own one in that case!! ahaha! Just Kidding! Hope you have better luck with #3
    I had it but She never came on the middle it was me who follow the istinct rather then good sense maybe. well maybe I had a few too many glasses and I paid for it that is all.

Regarding what the OP:I keep saying that new device are YES spoilted and POWERFUL but less solid/realible. Just a feeling

10-28-11 09:04 PM
    What do you mean "I Suppose"!

You unplugged your device in the middle of the process!

All your fault if you could not wait a few minutes and you got what you deserved: USER INDUCED ERROR

I think the carriers needs to start give simple intelligence tests to new prospective Blackberry owners before they sell them one! If they do not pass they can only get a phone that matches their IQ, a Dumb Phone!
    Usuallly who launches free insult like you did is the one that suits them perfectly. Never stop to the appearence because who your calling a troll FIRST it is not, second he has givieg you loads of info you didn't even know about..like " if you shrink a OS 6 doesn't make no improvments...lol go and edit what you stated on your old post..Jimmy.
    Now I am not going to waste anymore typing with something like..erm u?
    Get a life!

10-28-11 09:16 PM
    Between this thread and the Occupy Rim thread, this is the most fun I've had since the last time I went to the Comedy Store in L.A.
    RoseBud68 likes this.
    10-28-11 09:27 PM
    Have to agree with you on this Qbnkelt...
    10-28-11 09:32 PM
    You unbelievably stupid mother****a

10-28-11 09:52 PM
    You unbelievably stupid mother****a

That's uncalled for, Name calling is for the playground.
    reeneebob likes this.
    10-28-11 10:04 PM
    ...and I get a warning from the mods for calling someone a troll....go figger...
    10-28-11 10:12 PM
    Send the phone to me... I'll find some way to fix it... for me of course :P You need to stay away from smartphones, haha.
    10-28-11 10:59 PM
    Dear ML could you please stop trolling with other peoples names??

Just because I'm having a good laugh at your expense doesn't mean I am Matrix Leader. I've been here longer than that a** wipe and besides he couldn't spell to save his life. Probably bought an iphone and now he's trolling elsewhere. To top that off, what you did sounds like something he would do! Don't do the crime if you can't do the time. Buy a rotary phone and call it a day!

10-29-11 12:23 AM
    That... would be entirely your fault.
    Thats like complaining that your MacBook won't work because you pulled out the hard drive and shook it while it was writing a file. .

And albee. YOURS DOESNT WORK IN THE SHOWER!?
    Pshh. My 9930 gets no signal underwater. What a rip off.

And yes. I tested the last one. lol
    Hey Deathcommand, this response is hilarious and getting worse, I hope the mods don't shut it down. Now the op thinks I'm ML. That alone is an insult. Haha!

10-29-11 12:34 AM
    Just because I'm having a good laugh at your expense doesn't mean I am Matrix Leader. I've been here longer than that a** wipe and besides he couldn't spell to save his life. Probably bought an iphone and now he's trolling elsewhere. To top that off, what you did sounds like something he would do! Don't do the crime if you can't do the time. Buy a rotary phone and call it a day!

I apologies for calling you ML but you sounded so similar on your sillyness and closed wiew. I couldn't see stats from my phone. Then I would like you to straighten some point to you and maybe some other adolescent who launching insult and is too close minded to understand.

1) money is not a problem for me so no need to laugh
    2) laugh at your self because you're the funny guy.
    3) I never bought Blackberry because Vodafone IT sales managers get them free yearly and monthly when their firm get the prestabilished production budget.

Kudos Sir

Kindest Regards

A I

10-29-11 07:18 AM
    Maybe that was to hard to understand for you. Simple example:

I through it at the wall because I am pissed? Alberto gets a new phone.
    I mess it up because I unplug during a process? Alberto gets a new device.

are you sure you're laughing at my expence or at the big issue has been for you collecting the money to buy the device ont THE first place?

Just forget about it ..

10-29-11 07:23 AM
    Now we are playing whose got the most $. You have no idea who anyone here really is pal. Why would you assume anyone here has no money? Your on CB, not shopping at Goodwill. If your going to pull that card, all the money in the world won't buy you a new brain!

10-29-11 10:42 AM
    But no amount of money can get rid of the stupid factor.
    10-29-11 11:03 AM
    While I agree with the consensus, I do also have sympathy. I think a lot of the posters here feel the same way.

Sorry you had to learn that lesson the hard way but hopefully things work itself out.
    10-29-11 11:35 AM
    So the OP's issue presents and interesting question.

What is the proper procedure if an update stalls out? Not saying his stalled.

But can an update stall and not gracefully time out? If so is there any safe way to recover?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    10-29-11 12:01 PM
    Hard to say with this device southlander, if your getting any kind of an error code at least that would show you the os still, unlike the op has half a brain. I know this model has the ability to pause downloads but that involves having the os intact. I would say he is screwed. My suggestion, get a new one and start reading and listening here on cb before attempting anything over 3 syllables. And don't assume $ will ever=experience! Okay I'm done now. But I do admit it has been a riot!

10-29-11 01:07 PM
    Now we are playing whose got the most $. You have no idea who anyone here really is pal. Why would you assume anyone here has no money? Your on CB, not shopping at Goodwill. If your going to pull that card, all the money in the world won't buy you a new brain!

First of all I never said money give IQ but they fix a lot of things. Second of all I just kindly answered your and someone else foolishness. What makes you think I don't know what I am doing and why would you try to have a laugh on someoneelse digrace sayng aw I am having a laugh about your expence??! That is called being stupid paal. I have been playing with berries far longer then you had probably and you still launching free insult. I even made hybrids my self so please I don't need to hear that kind of elementery things. This is not my original acc btw which has been suspended because of some stupid issue caused by me standing up for a fool who I tought was being bullied and as a result was a dickwhat instead. So please do not change what my real intention was.
    I was awaring everyone to be careful end of.
    I didn't unplug the device during cods process but before during the deletetion process because as I said it was bloody STUCK!! Capish?
    I am not playing the � game. You said I was supposed to be desperate for a device broken/stolen and I only answered you that it is not a problem for me. Plus I do never shop through CB, no disrespect shipment would me more expensive then the real part and second I don't need to be charged twice. Lol you said you smart.
    Do you think I could mantain my life and work position if I wasn't more then capable of? There you go you have the answer.
    Please do not use brain shortcuts for your cheap talking grow up or get a grip Prozac maybe will do, mate.

10-29-11 01:40 PM
    So the OP's issue presents and interesting question.

What is the proper procedure if an update stalls out? Not saying his stalled.

But can an update stall and not gracefully time out? If so is there any safe way to recover?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    Thank you for the kind question regarding the OP SA. Basically the technology of new devices won't allow you to do so anymore. That is what I have been told from a Vodafone app developer who study the BB OSes/hardwares everyday. New hardwares different rules. I always got away with it in the past.. not this time I experienced this problem due to the lag of the PC used at that time otherwise I wouldn't have unplugged the device! And it hasn't been unplugged during the OS install ( because once that has started it will get completed always) but during the loading elimination part before phone reboot(blewed phone) to be precise. That is why the phone won't boot at all otherwise I think you'd be always able to recover it in a way ( nuked phone).

Last edited by Spartacus_82; 10-29-11 at 01:52 PM.
    10-29-11 01:48 PM
    That is what exacly the phone has. Something had never seen before.

YouTube - VID-20111028-00000

10-29-11 02:20 PM
47 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD