can't believe what happened. I was wiping my device with a back_up laptop I got annayed that it was taking too long, I diconnected the device and boom samething really weird that my eyes never saw before happened. Red light on and off no device detected or else. It is dead I suppose..

I will get it changed, but what a curse! This is my second as my first got lost after twenty days.. I rolled back to my old 9780 and I was thinking that 9900 aren't nothing compare to Onix realibility.

What do you all think?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-27-11 07:27 PM
    Your blaming the device for you screwing up?
    10-27-11 07:36 PM
    Why would you disconnect while doing an wipe/install?

Totally your fault.
    10-27-11 07:44 PM
    You can't blame the device for your mistake.
    10-27-11 07:45 PM
    I highly suggest you read and follow these steps.

http://crackberry.com/blackberry-101...ked-blackberry

I have to agree with the rest, its user error thats caused your problem.
    10-27-11 07:57 PM
    Btw some cracking it genius told me it will selfsolve as soon device will be recognised I might getting changed anyway to be sure.

10-27-11 08:13 PM
    Delete this thread!

10-27-11 09:04 PM
    That... would be entirely your fault.
    Thats like complaining that your MacBook won't work because you pulled out the hard drive and shook it while it was writing a file. .

And albee. YOURS DOESNT WORK IN THE SHOWER!?
    Pshh. My 9930 gets no signal underwater. What a rip off.

And yes. I tested the last one. lol
    10-27-11 09:09 PM
    Okay, no offense, but I'm a new Blackberry user and even I know not to unplug the thing during wipe...

10-27-11 09:24 PM
    I dindnt unplug durind wipe but during app loading because my beloved macbook pro was left at the office i used a ****ty laptop the process was stucked at some point and i unplugged the device. I did that million times on my onyx with no problems! I NOT saying is phone fault ! It is laptop's fault. I am a heavy Blackberry user dont get twiated by the newbi� stats...awww btw i loaded 439 yesterday.

10-28-11 03:46 AM
    The thing is that on OS 7 you dont just get the white screeb but you also get stuck with a red light that goes on and off so I tought that could have been useful to know for other risky user LIKE me who are used to unplug sometimes here and then.

DO NOT do it!! Or you will spend the entire night waiting for app loader to recognise app loader. As I said 9780 is always a more reliable device a more Blackberry working hard device.
    Its LIKE when CB kevin discovered not to insert SD with battery on...**** happens

10-28-11 03:52 AM
    Omg I hope you're a troll

Xamanus likes this.
    10-28-11 03:55 AM
    I'm new to blackberry, but when my 9900 was taking it's time wiping and I thought it had crashed, I didn't just unplug it.. Common sense told me that might interrupt something.. Patience is a virtue and sure enough, 10 minutes later it had done it's business!

Your third one then? What you do to the other one? Spare a thought that whilst you're bricking yours, others a PATIENTLY waiting.

10-28-11 04:42 AM
    True pateience is a virtue! Nope is the second my first one was left on a restourant in Ibiza because after a few glass of wine i was taken by this Chica back to her place. I am trying with lots of patience and passion witha different more powerful PC at the office. Lets see what it is going to happen this time! Jeez i have no luck with 9900. Apart from that i think that onix are more hard work realible devices regardless of what happent to me.

Regards

A I

10-28-11 06:53 AM
    can't believe what happened. I was wiping my device with a back_up laptop I got annayed that it was taking too long, I diconnected the device and boom samething really weird that my eyes never saw before happened. Red light on and off no device detected or else. It is dead I suppose..
    What do you mean "I Suppose"!

You unplugged your device in the middle of the process!

All your fault if you could not wait a few minutes and you got what you deserved: USER INDUCED ERROR

I think the carriers needs to start give simple intelligence tests to new prospective Blackberry owners before they sell them one! If they do not pass they can only get a phone that matches their IQ, a Dumb Phone!
    Dammerung2010 likes this.
    10-28-11 06:54 AM
    True pateience is a virtue! Nope is the second my first one was left on a restourant in Ibiza because after a few glass of wine i was taken by this Chica back to her place. I am trying with lots of patience and passion witha different more powerful PC at the office. Lets see what it is going to happen this time! Jeez i have no luck with 9900. Apart from that i think that onix are more hard work realible devices regardless of what happent to me.

Regards

A I

Please tell us you are just a troll.

Maybe you can get the "Chica" to help you fix your phone!
    10-28-11 06:58 AM
    Gee...that was a brilliant move...
    10-28-11 08:37 AM
    hey nobaody is screaming here... Wheaning justa a consideration on reliability. Worst case scenario I get it replaced in 3 days with Vodafone and that will be the 3rd not a big drama. I'm just saying...
    I have done that part on Onix million times never had many issue...

My bad Spartacus, I couldn't resist.

10-28-11 09:53 AM
    My bad Spartacus, I couldn't resist.

Dear ML could you please stop trolling with other peoples names??

10-28-11 06:38 PM
    Please tell us you are just a troll.

Maybe you can get the "Chica" to help you fix your phone!
    No mate no troll grooving around here just plenty of resource the phone get ****ed ? Who cares i get a replacement..the Chica fixed something else jalous?
    Im just sharing everyday impression jeez im so happy with the solidness of my onix you can bang it on the table it wont even get scrached!

10-28-11 06:41 PM
    Forest Gump Said it best......
    10-28-11 06:48 PM
    What a laugh..ahahahahahha

10-28-11 08:01 PM
    There may be a java crash. Which can be recovered not buy you, but by RIM for sure. Sorry to hear that but it was your fault you know....
    10-28-11 08:06 PM
    Quit it already FFS!
    10-28-11 08:31 PM
    Geez loueez! I threw mine at a brick wall and now its displaying an error code. Wtf? Also ran over it with a steam roller and now it won't make calls! Why can't I use my bb in the shower anymore! Dumb rim!

This made me laugh. Kudos sir.
    10-28-11 08:32 PM
47 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD