Not sure whats going on. I pressed the mute button a certain way. (closer to the volume up button) and it will beep and a voice says i have no messages. what is that? ( i do have an unread text and a voicemail) so its wrong if the voice is for that.

i have the mute button set to take screenshots. if i press it full on it'll take the screenshot. its just if i press the very top of the mute button that the voice comes out. sometimes it'll screenshot then the voice comes out. i dont get it. what is it?
    02-21-12 12:30 PM
    I thought I was only one lol
    02-21-12 12:57 PM
    Not with me..
    02-21-12 01:05 PM
    I thought I was only one lol

Weird right!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    02-21-12 01:26 PM
    Some people have a thread on this already stating that it could be a setting from BeBuzz or something. No one has been able to figure it out.
    02-21-12 06:55 PM
    Not sure whats going on. I pressed the mute button a certain way. (closer to the volume up button) and it will beep and a voice says i have no messages. what is that? ( i do have an unread text and a voicemail) so its wrong if the voice is for that.

i have the mute button set to take screenshots. if i press it full on it'll take the screenshot. its just if i press the very top of the mute button that the voice comes out. sometimes it'll screenshot then the voice comes out. i dont get it. what is it?
    Which button do you mean by mute button? I'm only aware of a screen lock on top, volume up, pause, volume down, and convenience button. Unless maybe the pause button works as mute while on a call?
    02-21-12 10:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD