Hi all,

I have a mushy hangup, blackberry, backup and return key, the whole plastic bit feels a spongey. Am I being fussy?

Its a Hungry 2 from Handtec... I think its alright but not sure if I should complain or not.
    08-23-11 03:35 PM
    Its up to you. I personaly am waiting on a replacment. If the new one still has problems then I will wait on the Iphone 5 or Droid Bionic.
    A hard to press/mushy button is not acceptable on a $288 device.
    08-23-11 03:48 PM
    Its up to you. I personaly am waiting on a replacment. If the new one still has problems then I will wait on the Iphone 5 or Droid Bionic.
    I agree, for $550 CAD + tax I would strive to get it as perfect as possible. My menu key is a little mushy but not too bad...I can live with it.
    08-23-11 11:28 PM
    I agree, for $550 CAD + tax I would strive to get it as perfect as possible. My menu key is a little mushy but not too bad...I can live with it.
    08-24-11 12:47 AM
    Not good, got my Mexico 5 Sprint 9930, the keys are clicking and no mushy feel (I know what you mean because it was one of my main gripes with the first Torch that drove me mad).
    08-24-11 01:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD