Currently on 7.1 on a 9900, had this problem with last few builds.

If any sms have been sent to multi recipent contacts, and i delete the txt, on a reboot it shows up in the list again, only the sms is blank, just shows all the names it was sent too, i have a heap of them and its annoying that i cant get rid of them. Ive tried resending service book but still cant get rid of them. happened from day 1 of getting the fone and still does it after ive tried a few firmware builds.
    01-22-12 05:43 PM
    Have you tried contacting your service provider and talk to there tech people?
    01-22-12 07:20 PM
    and what would my service provider have to do with this issue
    01-22-12 07:23 PM
    They might be able to answer your question or suggest a solution
    01-22-12 07:39 PM
    Currently on 7.1 on a 9900, had this problem with last few builds.

If any sms have been sent to multi recipent contacts, and i delete the txt, on a reboot it shows up in the list again, only the sms is blank, just shows all the names it was sent too, i have a heap of them and its annoying that i cant get rid of them. Ive tried resending service book but still cant get rid of them. happened from day 1 of getting the fone and still does it after ive tried a few firmware builds.

Take out the SIM card, and put it back .....This usually works on my phones...
    01-22-12 08:02 PM
    Happened to me before with my old 9700.

Try double to double check all your sms. Chances are, you have a sms-chat/dialogue where one recipient has replied and you haven't deleted that conversation.
    01-22-12 10:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD