Ok...so I love my new 9930, but how do I "move" the icons that I want like every other blackberry? I like them in certain order...
    08-20-11 05:00 AM
    Highlight the icon with you trackpad, click the BB menu button and there should be an option called 'move' and you can move it like any other Blackberry.

The only panel I don't think you can move icons around in is the frequent panel which updates by what you use most frequently.

But, in the options menu you can set which panels you want, and if you desire, you can just hide/turn off the frequent panel
    08-20-11 05:04 AM
    Highlight the icon with you trackpad, click the BB menu button and there should be an option called 'move' and you can move it like any other Blackberry.

The only panel I don't think you can move icons around in is the frequent panel which updates by what you use most frequently.

But, in the options menu you can set which panels you want, and if you desire, you can just hide/turn off the frequent panel
    Hmmm....thats what I mean. The "move" option is NOT on my 9930. Your description is exactly how I did it on my old blackberry tour.
    08-20-11 05:16 AM
    Hmmm....thats what I mean. The "move" option is NOT on my 9930. Your description is exactly how I did it on my old blackberry tour.
    That is quite odd... is your all app menu/screen all the way up? I think you have to have everything showing for it to work.

If it still doesn't work, have you tried a battery pull?
    08-20-11 05:19 AM
    Hmmm....I plug in BB Desktop software...solves the problem. Weird.

Thanks all!!!
    08-20-11 05:27 AM
    Interesting. Glad everything is working for you though! And no problem haha
    08-20-11 05:30 AM
    could also do a tap+hold using the touch screen and move it that way. using no physical buttons at all
    08-20-11 06:35 AM
    You were probably in the download panel. For some reason in this panel you cannot move your icons.

I have noticed that you cannot move icons from some panels to another. For instance you cannot move an icon from your media folder to any other folder. Is there a solution to this?
    08-20-11 07:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD