hello does anybody know how to get your music on your blackberry louder. I have the audio boost and it does make a difference but it still isnt really loud . i have tried iphone blackberry and some other headphones on it and there isnt much change in sound, however i have the same files on my iPod and everything is so much louder, i was really looking forward to selling the ipod but the loudness of my blackberry just isnt good enough at the moment?
    11-26-11 07:21 AM
    Use MP3 Gain on your computer to increase the volume of each song and then reload them to the device.
    11-26-11 09:53 AM
    I mean this in all seriousness, but are you deaf? I almost blew my eardrums once because I started listening with earbuds at max volume (forgot to adjust prior). I use my BB to play music in the car sometimes through the aux port. Damn kicks ***!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-26-11 10:07 AM
    I mean this in all seriousness, but are you deaf? I almost blew my eardrums once because I started listening with earbuds at max volume (forgot to adjust prior). I use my BB to play music in the car sometimes through the aux port. Damn kicks ***!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I was actually thinking the same thing because it is EFFIN LOUD
    11-26-11 10:34 AM
    It is either a problem with your headsets or your phone. Try calling the support line for your carrier and see what they say.

I don't have a headset handy to test on my 9900, but if the 9900 is the same as my Playbook, there are audio profiles for both the headphones and the speakers. If you plug in the headsets and the volume adjustment is not working, it may not be recognizing that the headsets are plugged in and is adjusting the speaker volume instead.
    11-26-11 10:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD