Does anyone know if there is a way to add google to "extend search". Currently, only the "local" search for google is available. Extend search offers Bing but I'd prefer google.
    08-25-11 04:56 AM
    You could try my app SearchIt, it adds a bunch more search engines (you can disable them too), and you can also add up to 3 custom search engines.

SearchIt for OS6/OS7 on CrackBerry App Superstore
    08-25-11 07:41 AM
    Does anyone know if there is a way to add google to "extend search". Currently, only the "local" search for google is available. Extend search offers Bing but I'd prefer google.

I have the full google search when I type in a search on my BB. It might be because I installed Google Voice. Not sure.

Voice Search
    08-25-11 08:01 AM
    Go to the web browser, press the menu key, and select "options". From there choose "manage search engines", and select Google from that list. Your default search engine (even for universal search) is now Google.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-25-11 08:07 AM
    Go to the web browser, press the menu key, and select "options". From there choose "manage search engines", and select Google from that list. Your default search engine (even for universal search) is now Google.

Didn't know this. Awesome.
    08-25-11 08:39 AM

It works! Thank you!
    08-25-11 02:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD