Hello guys,
    I live in Vietnam and lately since the release of the 7.1 ROM and the awesome Hotspot feature it happened that the happiness didn't last long as the local fone operators did some tweaks and as majority of the BB 7.1 users activate BIS, the hotspot feature disapear.

We have tried lot of times, wipe, restore, reistall different ROMs etc etc but nothing worked. We have 3 major operators in here and 2 of them (incl. the one I use) have disable the hotspot feature, the last one is OK - its customers are still happy with the hotspot.

So I believe that the operator did something and as I activate BIS - the hotspot disapear.
    Anyone can help me with this issue? To do smthing with the fone so the feature apear back?

Thnx
    03-09-12 06:43 AM
    You've answered your own question... there's nothing you can do.

Your carrier is blocking Mobile Hotspot via their service books, and you can't stop that.
    hieupham likes this.
    03-09-12 07:07 AM
    You've answered your own question... there's nothing you can do.

Your carrier is blocking Mobile Hotspot via their service books, and you can't stop that.
    well, sometimes I thought that as I activated my BIS, it removed my hotspot.
    So maybe there's some way to re-add the hotspot back to device? Eg adding it back after the activation maybe let it be there?
    03-09-12 09:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD