My MMS suddenly stopped working after I was trying to send a picture message during a phone call. I cannot send or receive picture messages ever since I attempted to send a picture message during a phone call. I can attach pictures onto a message but once I hit send, the message does not go through and instead I get a red X next to my message. I did not change any of my settings or updated anything. Picture messaging was working fine up until that day. I tried resending my service books and trying to resend a picture message but it still doesn't work. I put my sim card into my old blackberry curve 8900 and tried sending a picture message and it worked, so I am assuming that this is not a network problem but a problem with my bold. I am using an unlocked verizon blackberry bold 9930 on the t-mobile network. I am running OS 7.1 bundle 1737(v.7.1.0.580, Platform 5.1.0.429) (I updated to this OS after my failed attempt of sending picture messages) I also restored my bold to factory settings and resent the service books to see if it would work but it did not. I did a battery pull to see if that changed anything, but I still can't send picture messages. I've also deleted some apps to free up some memory but it still doesn't work.
    10-29-12 01:24 AM