When I'm talking on my 9930, my girlfriend tells me she can't hear me if the microphone moves the slightest distance away from the normal position. So if I'm trying to hold the phone hands-free against my ear with my shoulder, often she says it sounds like I'm cutting out. I don't remember having this much trouble with other BB's.

Does anyone else have this problem?

Is there a way to adjust the sensitivity of the mic?
    09-30-11 09:40 AM
    I have set Options/Call Management/In call Settings for Treble Boost and Auto Volume leveling. You would think this would only effect the audio but it really helped my mic.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-30-11 09:47 AM
    That sounds like a defective device to me. I would return it for a replacement device.
    09-30-11 10:44 AM
    I got the same problem. if i am laying down on my side and the phone underneath my face, the other person cant hear me. if i hold the phone so that the screen is facing down, they can hear me fine :-s
    i really dont wana take it in as they will insist on wiping the device...was hoping its a software issues but my chances look dire. all the time installing all those apps..............................................
    10-20-11 05:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD