I have a problem with my contacts and syncing with outlook. First let me give you a bit of background. I had a Bold 9700 which I used to sync with Microsoft outlook and I used this with a gmail account. For various reasons I had to close this gmail account and I opened a new one.
    Now when I use my playbook it only gives me the contacts from my new gmail account. I have copied all my contacts back into my new gmail account and also into outlook. In my phone I now have 7 contacts under my new gmail account and 150 under "unknown" account I have tried to sync with outlook but when I set up the sync it tell me that "Outlook is not installed on this system". It is, so does anyone know what is causing this or does anyone have a different solution for getting all my contacts to be under the one email address?
    I have a Bold 9900 running os7.1, Outlook 2003 and desktop manager is version 6.1.0.35
    05-21-12 07:40 AM
    Okay, I've sorted out the Outlook issue, as it appears I did not have administrator rights on the computer I was using, now I just need someone to help me figure out how to get all the contacts under one contact list.
    05-21-12 09:20 AM
    I have 2 Gmail accounts (personal & work) and sync both with Outlook using Sync2.

It costs $40.00 but if you go to the website and start an online chat with sales they should send you a 5% discount code.

Ever since I began using this I no longer use Desktop Manager to sync my 9900 with Outlook.
    05-21-12 09:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD