Tried updating my OS the other day and the phone went on the fritz so I did a restore, all contacts are fine, some apps needed to have some settings readjusted, basically, the phone mostly survived thank god, but for some reason, now messages are not going into the view all messages folder despite having options set to do just that. Basically, I can only access texts in the 'texts' folder, emails in their separate folders, and facebook notifications only in the facebook app.

Anyone know what the issue might be? It's not a huge deal as I'm switching to the Q10 soon once it hits verizon stores but it is a minor inconvenience that I'd like to fix if someone knows what I might need to do.

Thanks in advance.
    06-04-13 09:04 PM
    It's probably a plot by BB to get you to appreciate the OS10 hub even more.
    Have you tried a battery pull? If that doesn't work re-installing the OS should fix it, but since you're going to the Q10 anyway I would recommend just dealing with it until you do.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    06-05-13 12:58 AM
    Tried updating my OS the other day and the phone went on the fritz so I did a restore, all contacts are fine, some apps needed to have some settings readjusted, basically, the phone mostly survived thank god, but for some reason, now messages are not going into the view all messages folder despite having options set to do just that. Basically, I can only access texts in the 'texts' folder, emails in their separate folders, and facebook notifications only in the facebook app.

Anyone know what the issue might be? It's not a huge deal as I'm switching to the Q10 soon once it hits verizon stores but it is a minor inconvenience that I'd like to fix if someone knows what I might need to do.

Thanks in advance.
    I'm having the same problem. I went back to my 9900 from my Z10 (just temporarily). What could it be?
    06-06-13 11:29 AM