.......kudos to you on this phone!

a couple of questions though:

Can we change the swipe direction in emails? It is backwards compared to my storm (and everything else really)

can we get charge pods for this? or do we have to use the USB port?

I miss Viigo. hopefully they will make it work on this phone. At least poynt works.
    The social feed is great and it pretty much replaces viigo in some respects. Still trying to figure some stuff out.
    I used it for weather, stock/currency prices and RSS. The RSS is taken care of already.

Anyways. Loving this phone and don't care anymore if its not QNX. seems to be already as it is. (a lot like playbook I mean)
    It feels great in the hands and pocket.
    And the lock button isn't as easy for the pocket trolls to push
    08-15-11 08:19 AM

can we get charge pods for this? or do we have to use the USB port?

There will be pods available for the 9900
    08-15-11 08:28 AM
    Check out this link for your charging pod. I am guessing they will be available soon as separate items from more vendors.

BlackBerryBold99309900ChargingPodBundle - RIM US
    08-15-11 08:31 AM
    sweet.

no way to change the swipe?
    08-15-11 08:37 AM
    Am I the only one that thinks this swipes the wrong way?
    08-15-11 03:47 PM
    I haven't found a way yet, but it doesn't bother me as much because I never used a Storm. Sorry.
    08-15-11 04:36 PM
    I have had the pod for weeks, it works great and is one accessory everyone should get to avoid the wear on your USB port.

It is one of the main reasons I do not use a case but only a holster.
    08-15-11 05:07 PM
    I have had the pod for weeks, it works great and is one accessory everyone should get to avoid the wear on your USB port.

It is one of the main reasons I do not use a case but only a holster.
    I was wondering about that, I don't want to damage the bezel of this beautiful device, and I am usually an Otter Defender type of guy. I was seriously looking at the CPod, does it charge quicker than the standard BB Charger?

I wish there was a soft/hard shell that would also fit the 9900 and still fit in the Holster (OEM) or maybe make a slightly larger holster to accommodate the phone with the a small piece of protection...
    08-15-11 05:13 PM
    Am I the only one that thinks this swipes the wrong way?
    How does it swipe?

Is the touchscreen like a normal iPhone/Android touch screen... or is it oppsite (basically like the trackpad... if you swipe down it goes down, if you swipe up it goes up... a normal touchscreen should be: swipe down, screen goes up, swipe up, screen goes down, etc)
    08-15-11 05:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD