Hi everybody,

I cant try enter a map code from device>advanced settings>sim card .

ı press mepd and then mep2 . but mepd is using but when i press mep2 ( mep and alt+E(2)) it doesn't open a slot where code is entered. What can i do ?
    02-09-12 03:11 AM
    Is the device already unlocked?

When you go to Options > SIM Card and type mepd, what does it read next to "Network"?
    02-09-12 06:49 AM
    If you are trying to unlock your phone, just put any sim and reboot. I'm with telus and I put a boost mobile sim only for the purpose of unlocking. When the phone loads it asks you for an unlock code.
    02-09-12 09:12 AM

When you go to Options > SIM Card and type mepd, what does it read next to "Network"?
    Yes, i bought with unlocked. But it works with only vodafoneTR , not Turkcell. how can i use with turkcell ?
    02-09-12 06:14 PM

Inactive written
    02-09-12 06:15 PM
    Inactive written
    then its already unlocked
    02-09-12 07:05 PM
    then its already unlocked
    but it does not run with turkcell which is one of gsm in turkey ? why? how can i fix it ?
    02-09-12 07:50 PM
    but it does not run with turkcell which is one of gsm in turkey ? why? how can i fix it ?
    GSM has different bands. Make sure ur GSM bands are for the ones in ur phone. In North America we have two types of GSM bands I have no idea what the exact numbers are but it is as follows:

One group: Rogers,Telus,Bell,AT&T
    Second group: T-Mobile, Wind, Mobilicity

you have to purchase the phone in that group to work on that band
    02-12-12 12:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD