Hi there,
    I'm not sure if this is a problem with my 9900 or the memory card itself but heres the problem; Somehow I'm not getting enough space on the memory card. This is what my storage shows on the phone:

Media Card Storage:
    Total Space: 7.3GB
    Free Space: 533.8MB

On my whole phone I barely have any pictures, videos or songs and those that I do have, the total space would be probably 1GB or even less than that. So could anyone tell me why I've got so less space on it?
    08-12-13 12:26 PM
    I would move everything off the card. Then format the card in the phone and see how much space it says it has. Then if correct put everything back on it
    08-12-13 12:34 PM
    Hi there,
    I'm not sure if this is a problem with my 9900 or the memory card itself but heres the problem; Somehow I'm not getting enough space on the memory card. This is what my storage shows on the phone:

Media Card Storage:
    Free Space: 533.8MB

On my whole phone I barely have any pictures, videos or songs and those that I do have, the total space would be probably 1GB or even less than that. So could anyone tell me why I've got so less space on it?
    Where did you purchase your memory card? Sounds like you have one of those eBay sd cards, which was set up to display a false total space. It may have ONLY been a 1GB from the start.
    08-12-13 12:38 PM
    I might try the formatting memory card option you said. I did the "repair" option but it didn't really do much.

Lol, nah its not a cheap knock off memory card it was bought from a reliable tech store or something similar and I've had it quite a while though but only recently the space has been going less and less so quickly. It used to show quite a lot more free space but now its less.
    08-12-13 12:51 PM
    So I just formatted the media card now its saying:

Media Card Storage:
    Free Space: 7.3GB

I transferred things back and its still saying I've got all the space when technically I shouldn't. Quite weird.
    08-12-13 04:25 PM
    So I just formatted the media card now its saying:

Media Card Storage:
    Free Space: 7.3GB

I transferred things back and its still saying I've got all the space when technically I shouldn't. Quite weird.
    Sounds to me like you need a BB10 device... jussayin'...

08-13-13 02:22 AM