Hello,
    I have bold 9900 and my problem is my bb don't read any memory card , i tried to fixed the memory card by card reader nothing happen i still have the same massage "media card storage can not be accessed due to fatal errors"

what do you think I should do ?

Regards
    01-25-12 09:04 PM
    So I've had this happen at different times and have ended up having to replace the card. I've got two or three stuffed in a drawer that are bad in hopes that someday there will be a utility come along that will recover them and make them usable again...

PG
    01-25-12 09:56 PM
    Was the media card in a NOKIA before the blackberry? If so, put it back into the NOKIA and turn off the SDpassword... then you will be good to go.. (friend had same problem)
    01-25-12 10:39 PM
    PG : Thanks but i have tried to changed it twice
    buyl : i'm on 7.1.0.205 but it happened to me when i was on .190
    cybix: no, it was on blackberry

Thank you all for you time
    01-26-12 04:18 AM
    I was told that my device would boot up faster without the memory card. So I tried that..
    I powered my device on without the media card, then pushed the media card in after boot up. This was when I got the media card fatal error. I tried rebooting a couple times with the memory card in place and got the same message. I removed and reseated the memory card, then rebooted one last time and the message went away. I didn't notice it being too much faster without the media card so from now on I'll just reboot with it in there and wait.
    05-09-12 09:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD