Hi guys,
    i connected my bold to the compuet and removed the wire before i disconnected it from my mac ( big mistake) . Anyways i had an error come up on the mac and since my blackberry doesnt recognize it? i tried to go in disk utility and format the memory card from the mac but when i go to options-storage it says media card is not presetly inserted in the device.. is my card ruined and ill have to get a new one?
    10-16-11 10:56 PM
    Try formatting ur memory card without being plugged in to ur Mac...

Options > device > storage > BB key > format

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-17-11 05:40 AM
    when i do that it says formatting built-in media.. and when i go to storage in says media card is not presently inserted in the device..
    10-17-11 11:19 PM
    anyone have any advice? this thing is driving me crazy, i formated card, when i link phone to pc i can see the usb folder i can transfer ringtones pictures and videos onto the phone etc.. but when i go to camera now options it says save under and it says built in media and i cannot choose a media card, also i had all my bbm convos saved and now i don hvae them anymore saved, all my voicenotes are gone etc and when i do an old backup nothing shows up..
    10-20-11 02:28 AM
    I would suggest pulling the card from the phone and use a micro sd to sd converter to plug the card into your pc format card and check for errors on it. then put it back into your bb and see what happens. Hope this helped.
    10-20-11 04:23 AM
    tried that but still can't read it.. do i need to repair my phone?
    12-06-11 01:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD