I wanted to see if anyone had any insight or at least put it out there for anyone having similar issues.

My phone was dead this morning and I was sure it had over 50% battery life at midnight last night. I have not had any battery life problems since getting the phone in August. So I charged it ASAP this morning and it loaded fine but then I got a "media card could not be read due to fatal errors". It also showed a new email message icon in notification bar. There were no new messages and I was missing about 3 emails from last night. I couldn't get the new message icon to clear in the notification bar. Did 3 battery pulls and reset the media card. Did a backup. Media card is fine now, but the new message icon still persisted for over 45 mins. Then all of sudden the missing emails showed up and I could then clear the message notification icon in the status bar. I am not 100% sure, but I thought I even remember reading the emails on my phone last night. Also, for what its worth I have not had a Facebook notification icon in the status bar since I updated to the last release for any new notifications.

I have had the email notification problem three times total, but this is the first for missing emails. I just did a battery pull to clear it in the past. The actual envelope icon that I click on is correct, just not the little yellow message icon just to be clear on what I am describing.

Any info or comments are appreciated.

9930 OS 7.0.0.374
    11-24-11 07:09 AM
    I'm getting the media card fatal error message. I was going to make a thread but figured I would bump this one. Any ideas. This is aggravating
    11-12-12 02:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD