I have a Bold 9900 and for the first time I have put a media card in my phone. The media card is formatted and the phone recognizes the card and the extra memory. However, I do not have a folder for the media card showing on my PC when I go into the Blackberry folder. Any assistance would be appreciated. Thanks.
    09-24-11 10:06 AM
    When you connect your BlackBerry to your computer you should have a small popup window show up and you will have the choice between USB(Select this), Sync Media, Charge Only.

Otherwise you may have to download and install the latest version of DM or update your Blackberry device drivers, but it shouldn't come to that.
    09-24-11 10:13 AM
    I'm having the same problem with the Mac.

The phone memory card is showing up in the Blackberry. I get a beep when I connect to the Mac, but no USB drives get mounted and Blackberry Desktop doesn't see anything.

Everything worked fine before activating BES. I wonder if that is parr of the problem. I did call my company help des and they said that they do not have a policy to disable USB.
    11-19-11 03:44 AM
    In your BB do you have Options/Device/Storage/Media Card Support checked? I have always enabled compression also.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-19-11 08:12 AM
    I have mass storage on and tried with both compression on and off. I also pulled out the card and mounted it on my mac with a USB adapter and could even see the Blackberry folder and one for Tapatalk as well.
    11-19-11 11:37 AM
    You might try posting your issue in the Mac forum. Sorry I'm a PC haha!

11-19-11 11:43 AM
    You might try posting your issue in the Mac forum. Sorry I'm a PC haha!

Thanks. Didn't know there was one until your note.
    11-19-11 11:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD