I just got a 9900 & manually transferred all my data from the 9780 to the 9900 via selective restore in DM. Now tried logging into App World & it's not letting me. I tried both using my existing account & creating a new account & the system's not letting me log in. I already got all my stuff off the 9780 & switched BIS over via the carrier's site. I wiped the 9780 already. What can I do now? When I try my original account, it just doesn't let me log in after typing the correct password & when try the new account, it says to use the account associated with this smartphone but this phone's brand new.

Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-05-11 03:35 AM
    09-05-11 07:45 AM
    I just got a 9900 & manually transferred all my data from the 9780 to the 9900 via selective restore in DM. Now tried logging into App World & it's not letting me. I tried both using my existing account & creating a new account & the system's not letting me log in. I already got all my stuff off the 9780 & switched BIS over via the carrier's site. I wiped the 9780 already. What can I do now? When I try my original account, it just doesn't let me log in after typing the correct password & when try the new account, it says to use the account associated with this smartphone but this phone's brand new.

Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I have read several threads about this subject in the last several days and don't know why this is going on unless the obvious which would be trouble on BBs server end for app world?? There is a new version of app world that you might want to check into that was released about 2 weeks ago. This may help you.

I installed the new version and when opening the new version and accepting the agreement after it asked me to log in where it shows my installed apps to refresh my list and all went well. I would try again and look into the new version which may help.

I am sorry I wish I had more info or answers to help you. Good luck.
    09-05-11 11:29 AM
    I have read several threads about this subject in the last several days and don't know why this is going on unless the obvious which would be trouble on BBs server end for app world?? There is a new version of app world that you might want to check into that was released about 2 weeks ago. This may help you.

I installed the new version and when opening the new version and accepting the agreement after it asked me to log in where it shows my installed apps to refresh my list and all went well. I would try again and look into the new version which may help.

I am sorry I wish I had more info or answers to help you. Good luck.
    Unfortunately, re-installing the updated App World didn't help. This message is what I get when I try log in from my 1st BB ID
    09-05-11 07:34 PM
    Who can I speak to to maybe reset my BlackBerry ID/App World completely? I can't log in even after now upgrading to v3.0. Making a new BB ID with a new e-mail address doesn't work as it asks for the credentials for this phone.
    09-06-11 02:37 PM
    Wait, you are logged in to your BlackberryID correctly in the OS options?

Options > Device > Blackberry ID
    09-06-11 02:46 PM
    Wait, you are logged in to your BlackberryID correctly in the OS options?

Options > Device > Blackberry ID
    When I try that, it just gives me the "Please Wait" thing and doesn't let me edit.
    Goes back to the previous screen. My Blackberry ID was working fine until a few
    days ago when it started giving me this mierda.
    09-06-11 03:09 PM
    If you do a full backup, then device wipe, does it let you login to the BB ID account on the initial OS setup screen?

That or you could try it on a simulator.
    09-06-11 03:16 PM
    If you do a full backup, then device wipe, does it let you login to the BB ID account on the initial OS setup screen?

That or you could try it on a simulator.
    I'm about to take it to this point. I connected to DM so I can remove the
    actual BB ID app from the core applications and just put it back on since I
    have the OS installed on my laptop now. But my computer is giving me problems
    and won't open up the app loader. From DM or even the AppLoader.exe itself.
    All of a sudden my laptop is giving me problems with DM. So I'm going to have
    to try to do it with a different computer.
    09-06-11 03:32 PM
    Update: Did the wipe and was able to log back in. Working fine now.
    09-06-11 05:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD