my made in canada works great too.i had a jvm error but upgraded to 7.1 and working fine since.
    02-05-12 03:20 PM
    Mine is from Mexico also! It has NEVER had any problems I must say though....Crackberry can be a rough crowd
    Last edited by aming63; 02-05-12 at 03:59 PM.
    02-05-12 03:52 PM
    Mine is from Mexico too... I have a squeeky trackpad... and it's a bit lopsided, actually. Otherwise, all else is good.

My first Berry was a 9000 from Hungary and that thing was built to perfection, and like a tank. So I can understand the slight bias for the country-of-origin.

I'd love a Hungary unit with a QWERTZ though, anyone want to trade?
    02-05-12 05:10 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...7-vs-z-686608/

That might help with the confusion, as there are procedures to fix that qwerty/qwertz mix-up. Edit: It doesn't work for everybody.
    02-05-12 05:23 PM
    Mine is from Mexico too... I have a squeeky trackpad... and it's a bit lopsided, actually. Otherwise, all else is good.

My first Berry was a 9000 from Hungary and that thing was built to perfection, and like a tank. So I can understand the slight bias for the country-of-origin.

I'd love a Hungary unit with a QWERTZ though, anyone want to trade?
    Marketplace forums buddy, that's where you've got to make a thread. (if I was to sell/trade my 9700, i'd be there too)
    02-05-12 05:25 PM
    This is aimed at the people that are scrutinizing the phone and the OP, don't like the phone, sell it buy a nokia 3310 I recall that they never had problems, and the people scrutinizing the OP? He 15 and wants a new toy, at least he worked for his money and hasn't been out on the streets stealing stuff for the money, give him a break.
    Rootbrian likes this.
    02-05-12 08:10 PM
56 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD