Phone is going strong after installing leaked 7.1 .267, but I've lost the network settings, the only thing showing is "AT&T" without the options to be 2G or 3G/4G, anyone knows why? How can I bring those options back?

Wrong grammar on title, sorry guys .
    Last edited by genuino; 02-19-12 at 06:41 PM.
    02-19-12 06:38 PM
    did you delete the vendor.xml file?
    02-19-12 07:52 PM
    so on which mode are you now exactly or you can't see it? did you tried a battery pull?
    02-19-12 07:56 PM
    You won't have those settings on AT&T. Its been that way for awhile now.
    02-19-12 08:09 PM
    This has very little to do with the OS, but rather has to do with AT&T not allowing you to have that option. I have all the option running the same OS. Also, you could have posted this in the specific leaked thread, rather than here.
    02-19-12 08:12 PM
    Sorry to post here, won't happen again.

Yes I deleted the vendor file and did a battery pull. Is not a big problem, just curious as to why it happened. I usually kept it in 2G when at home to save battery, I have two macs, a laptop Book Air and iPad, don't need data on the phone . I guess will keep my 9900 on the dock then.
    Thanks guys.
    02-19-12 08:32 PM
    so on which mode are you now exactly or you can't see it? did you tried a battery pull?
    The only thing that shows is "AT&T"
    02-19-12 08:33 PM
    Sorry to post here, won't happen again.

Yes I deleted the vendor file and did a battery pull. Is not a big problem, just curious as to why it happened. I usually kept it in 2G when at home to save battery, I have two macs, a laptop Book Air and iPad, don't need data on the phone . I guess will keep my 9900 on the dock then.
    Thanks guys.
    Don't say sorry... nothing to worry about. If you posted question about this OS version at: http://forums.crackberry.com/leaked-...s-fixes-698221 you will most likely get a lot of replies because most of us who are on this OS version spend more time there.
    02-19-12 08:42 PM
    Yeah even on .205 the settings were taken off. US ATT customers are stuck with just 4G unless you downgrade to something like 7.0 version.
    02-19-12 08:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD