how can i get it back? or mybe downgrate?
    its sprint phone..

thanks
    12-03-11 11:10 AM
    hit the how to section, there is a downgrade tutorial.

It might be because your new OS has a different language pack. You need to watch for
    All Languages and Multi Language.
    each of them has a different set.
    12-03-11 11:41 AM
    my hebrew site crashed. i will fix it soon
    02-08-12 06:39 PM
    Good to hear, I thought your site was gone for good.

With Hebrew being in all of the latest all_language (and possibly multi_language) releasesI I've seen on the 9930 (possibly 9650's as well, don't remember), just wondering if your pack provides more functionality. I seem to remember reading that yours provides Hebrew for SMS where as the built in one doesn't.
    02-08-12 10:40 PM
    you had a little Hebrew in the phone? hmmm, I should look into it too, maybe I have one too
    02-09-12 10:56 AM
    I have Hebrew on my phone as an input option. I downloaded it from this site which has options for OS 6 and 7. Works in email, sms, typing online, etc.

Hebrew for the Blackberry

It's quite wonderful. I just need to memorize where all the corresponding letters are on the keyboard! Hope this works for you guys!
    Note: There should be no need for downgrading the os for this. This works fine for me on the latest AT&T os at least.

שלומ!
    Last edited by ShoshiOne; 02-09-12 at 01:29 PM.
    02-09-12 01:19 PM
    I have installed the latest 7.1 leak and have no problems with hebrew (just be sure to select it within AppLoader while you do the upgrade).

????, ?????? ????? ?????.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    02-09-12 03:41 PM
    Yes, if you download the all_language or multi_language version of OS7, you can choose Hebrew during the install in desktop manager, at least on Verizon. It used to be dependent on the carrier though, so I'm not sure that all carriers will have Hebrew or other languages in their versions of OS7.
    02-09-12 05:17 PM
    I have Hebrew on my phone as an input option. I downloaded it from this site which has options for OS 6 and 7. Works in email, sms, typing online, etc.

Hebrew for the Blackberry

It's quite wonderful. I just need to memorize where all the corresponding letters are on the keyboard! Hope this works for you guys!
    Note: There should be no need for downgrading the os for this. This works fine for me on the latest AT&T os at least.

שלומ!
    Meet the person who runs the site, a few posts above yours.

Have you noticed any additional features in that install vs the stock Hebrew support in OS7?
    02-09-12 05:20 PM
    I have it installed on 7.1 ... sadly I lost Japanese. I have it for voice dial, but not for physical input
    02-09-12 06:09 PM
    Meet the person who runs the site, a few posts above yours.

Have you noticed any additional features in that install vs the stock Hebrew support in OS7?
    *Whoops! Sorry about that! I didn't know. I downloaded from the site not long ago so I didn't even think to connect the two. So sorry.

**With the stock hebrew, I could always see hebrew characters fine on my BB but I couldn't write everywhere. It wouldn't let me in SMS and it was very picky about typing hebrew online.
    With the install, I can easily change the input language and write wherever. I've never had a problem so far at least.
    Maybe I did something wrong with the stock hebrew support that made it finicky? Whatever it was, the hebrew install was easy and I've had no problems since.
    02-09-12 07:16 PM
    @smartmouth - Sorry I didn't realize you were the creator of the site I was linking to. You did a wonderful job with it, I must say. It worked perfectly on my os6 Torch and it works without a hitch on my os7 9900.

Thank you for all your work! It really is a handy little install!
    02-09-12 07:23 PM
    my pleasure.
    i visit the forums very infrequently now.
    But its always nice to see compliments
    Thank You
    03-14-12 03:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD