I dunno but im tired of wait for the freakin release date for this thing. Word has it that apples gonna release they're Iphone 5,6,7 whatever it is late junne early july. Who's Losing interest?
    06-01-11 06:43 PM
    Not me.

I answered the question.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-01-11 06:46 PM
    Not really losing interest, but I am losing patience.
    06-01-11 06:47 PM
    Not me. I'm just losing patience with impatient fools...

06-01-11 06:47 PM
    I lost interest in BB back around the first of the year. Now, I can't wait on the new phones to come out so I can get away from my android phone and back to the Blackberry! Blackberry does it right and doesn't make toy phones! (Ok, except for the Storm line)
    06-01-11 06:48 PM
    (Ok, except for the Storm line)
    Uh..

Toys are supposed to be fun to play with..

That isn't.

Actually after having one, it was kinda fun. The screen was pretty fun to play with. *clicky clicky.

06-01-11 06:56 PM
    Not losing interest but gaining disbelief.

RIM cant be this stupid to announce devices and not announce release dates.
    If they knew carriers would delay releases for whatever reasons, they should just keep their mouths shut.

There, I said it.

*breathes*
    06-01-11 08:56 PM
    Losing my mind I guess that all things bout BB are a mystery - releases, updates etc.
    06-01-11 09:53 PM
    Not me. I'm just losing patience with impatient fools...

HAHA! . Same here. I prefer my phone fully tested and as bug free as you can get. If you are losing interest, why not try another phone? There are many to choose from .
    06-01-11 10:32 PM
    Not loosing interest for sure. I love this device and I cannot wait for it to be released.

I am just really upset to see RIM, once a giant, now trying to become a follower... I really want them to get their act together. I am sure there are reasons beyond their control, because let's face it, no one would be happy if they were in RIM's position, so I am sure there's a good, very good reason behind it.
    06-01-11 10:57 PM
    I'm losing patience with not having an up to date Blackberry. I stay with it because of the physical keyboard which most Verizon phones now lack.
    06-02-11 12:10 AM
    I need to stay relaxed. I'm now in Australia and I'm not sure if they will get the phone as the same time as Canada. I'm thinking not as I'm still waiting on the Playbook release down here. I really want it! Would be a sweet little update from the 9700.

I said in another post that RIM needed to time it so people had to wait a bit so they were longing for the phone but not too long so they no longer were waiting for it. It needs to hit the sweet spot so its at peak interest for people. I think its getting close to that point for a lot and past that point for some. I sure hope its not August that the phones sees the store shelves.

06-02-11 12:36 AM
    It's normal . But no.....

06-02-11 01:06 AM
    growing impatient, and not really feeling the whole
    'we're RIM don't worry its coming soon'
    It would be nice to have an actual release date just to shut everybody up.
    06-02-11 02:09 AM
    Not losing interest at all.
    Done the whole flavour of the day thing.....realised I love Blackberry best out of all the platforms I've tried.
    I also understand about R&D, development, production and release cycles, so I'm not disturbed at alll.
    Would I want it sooner? Of course! Will I throw a tantrum? Nope.
    06-02-11 02:54 AM
    I've lost my interest completely...

Wait. Nevermind. I found it.

06-02-11 04:20 AM
    im a bit sad, in the fact I dont mind if a product isnt fully tested and is a little buggy, its things like that, that give things character, and I enjoy noticing differences in updates to see what's new, fixed and or tweaked.

I like the whole "oh it didn't do that last week" kind of thing.
    but hey im a mac user.. im used to things that act a bit strange occasionally :-P

06-02-11 04:38 AM
    I've been gaining interest. I was really excited about the Monaco, but now I think this is the device for me... Monaco doesn't look as nice as I thought and who knows when RIM will even announce it! But since I got my Bold, the only thing I wanted was a little bigger screen and the touch addition.
    06-02-11 04:46 AM
    I dunno but im tired of wait for the freakin release date for this thing. Word has it that apples gonna release they're Iphone 5,6,7 whatever it is late junne early july. Who's Losing interest?
    \
    You just got yourself so reved up way too early.

Come back mid August
    06-02-11 05:38 AM
    If the rumors of the iphone 4S being announced at WWDC June 06th for a possible July release on all four major US carriers and also the rumored delay until possible September for the Bold 9930, does make it VERY tempting for me as a BB Curve 8330 from Sprint owner to give the iphone 4S a serious try, after all, Sprint does have a 30 day return policy on any new phones (less $35.00 restock fee) if I do love the iphone 4S then sorry RIM, you snooze you lose, or if within 30 days I do miss the qwerty keyboard, then hopefully the Bold 9930 will be available by then

Last edited by leftypepper716; 06-02-11 at 07:11 AM.
    06-02-11 06:47 AM
    I wouldn't say I've lost intrest, just I'm not AS excited about it anymore :|
    I'm still going to get it & I really want it I wouldn't have held off my upgrade for 4 months otherwise. But like the rest of us patience is wearing thin, I'd never leave RIM because of BBM, email the keyboard etc but there's only so long I can have a phone before I get bored of it. It's been a good 12 months with my 9700 but it's time to let go for something more powerful like the Bold 9900! Come on RIM, im begging here!

06-02-11 08:08 AM
    Kind of like the Fox and the Grapes (Fable) We only drool for so long.
    06-02-11 11:45 AM
    I still want one. I'm just annoyed we haven't even got a vague idea of when it's going to be released.
    06-02-11 11:55 AM
    So now we don't have a release date for the phone they dedicated their biggest show to, but we have one for the Torch which was just announced on some sites...

Well I lol'd.
    06-02-11 12:46 PM
    Nm, was going off of the older leaked document...
    Last edited by papped; 06-02-11 at 12:52 PM.
    06-02-11 12:49 PM
42 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD