Whats going on everyone? Im back and been looking through the forums which is something I havent done in a while. Quick run down:

Curve>2g iphone>curve>3g iphone>tour>bold>fascinate>thunderbolt>I4 now...

Ive been contemplating the 9930 for a loonnngggg time. I have an imac, ipod, ipad to boot...love them all. When it comes to my phone, idk, i kind of love having my BB. Ive been reading what people like/dont like...for me, what i need is:

Text/email/fast web browsing/Assisted GPS/navigation/social clients(fb/instagram -_-), email/great camera

Apps i do find useful are paypal/ebay/discover card to pay my CC/photo editor...

I guess more so im looking for insight on what others to date feel about the Bold 9930 and if it has what i need/want. I do miss the physical keyboard for than anything and the feel and look is damn nice too..

Thanks for your replies
    04-25-12 09:08 PM
    I love my 9930. I type a ton so the keyboard is my main reason. A lot of people around here seem to have battery issues but not me. However, based on your needs, I'm not sure the 9930 is the best choice for you. Instagram is not available, although if you're willing to put up $4 you can get Photo Studio which is even better. Web browsing is pretty fast but doesn't have as many features as iOS and android. I'm not sure if you're on verizon or sprint but you might think about the nexus or htc evo lte.
    04-25-12 09:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD