Hope someone can help me here: For ages I have had no issue picking-up my emails at home via our wi-fi. My provider sent us a new Super-Hub yesterday which I setup and activated OK but now, each time I enter the new passphrase on my Bold 9900 it keeps telling me login has failed and I can only receive emails via my phone network but not via wi-fi.

I contacted my ISP today but they say they cannot deal with the BB has its not within their remit.

This worked fine with my old cable modem and the only thing that has changed is that I now do not use an Ethernet cable.

Any help will be greatfully appreciated.

Thanks
    06-02-12 11:05 AM
    Ask them for access to the router (which is probably 192.168.1.1 or something close to that), get them to give you the username and password, if they have not done so already. Try changing the channel the wifi broadcasts on, plus you may need to fiddle with other settings. You should be able to get it to work. BBs work well with wifi.

EDIT: Google the internet with the brand name of the hub, perhaps you can find a manual to help.
    06-04-12 07:56 PM
    Thanks PKcable and apologies for the late reply.

I have been off-line all weekend and it appears I was provided with a dodgy SuperHub (Modem). An engineer came yesterday, setup a new one and bang, everything works great now plus, I have my BB back on wi-fi

Thanks again
    Graham
    06-06-12 04:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD