I had to pull out the battery to reset it and the button just doesn't respond...if i use the "a" to lock it, i must reset it again because it doesn't unlock anymore.

I've had my 9900 for 3 weeks and really love it, but this kind of stuff is really frustrating.

Could anyone please help?

Thanks in advance

Storelli
    10-08-12 09:38 PM
    Hi....mine did that....took it back to store and they replaced the phone with no questions.....I don't reall think there is a "fix" without opening the phone and getting inside it.....hope that helps.....just my experience......
    10-09-12 12:01 AM
    set your convenience key to password lock, when locking with the a key: to unlock hold the end call button until the phone starts to turn off then press the back button
    10-09-12 12:44 PM
    Hi....mine did that....took it back to store and they replaced the phone with no questions.....I don't reall think there is a "fix" without opening the phone and getting inside it.....hope that helps.....just my experience......
    Wow...really? Can't do that, bought it overseas...anyway, i installed the "slide to lock" app and it is working fine.

Thank you very much!
    10-09-12 08:37 PM
    set your convenience key to password lock, when locking with the a key: to unlock hold the end call button until the phone starts to turn off then press the back button
    Great advice, worked perfectly, thank you very much.
    10-09-12 08:40 PM
    Best thing to do is maybe bring it to a repair shop. If you got it used, there won't be a warranty anyways. Used comes with risks. Maybe the membrane isn't correctly aligned, try pressing it at an angle.
    10-10-12 12:43 AM