Hi guys, I just wanted to share a little tidbit about my experience with Blackberries, and also whine about when the 9900 will finally go on sale.

My first Blackberry was a Bold 9700 on T-Mobile and I can definitely say that it was THE best phone that I've ever had the pleasure of owning. For some reason or another, I randomly thought of trying out the dark side (once more) and bought an android phone, mostly because I missed browsing on normal web pages, not mobile ones. However, I've come to realize that I absolutely HATE phones that have a touchscreen keyboard as the only way of entering text. While with the android phone, the 9700 was given to my girlfriend, who coincidently lost her Curve and so it was an upgrade for her.
    And so, I regret giving my 9700 to my girlfriend--it was a huge mistake. I want it back! Hahaha

Since I can't just take it back from her, I guess I'll just have to wait for the new Bold 9900 to release... I'm very excited and have found myself constantly checking CB for any updates on this phone. It has become an addiction. The CB community seems friendly and there are plently of funny guys here, from what I've seen as a guest on these forums.

Long story short, GIVE ME MY BOLD NOW!
    southlander and aiquoc23 like this.
    07-27-11 11:00 PM
    Maybe grab a cheap 9780 or 9700 on ebay to tide you over?
    07-27-11 11:05 PM
    I totally agree...I had the 9700 and only got the 9780 because it was the only phone available after I gave my 9700 to my sister...but now I too am constantly checking this site and day after day all we get are walkthroughs for things that I already know how to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    07-27-11 11:05 PM
    Maybe grab a cheap 9780 or 9700 on ebay to tide you over?
    I think I'll just wait another month or 2. That is, if I can last that long.
    07-27-11 11:20 PM
    I totally agree...I had the 9700 and only got the 9780 because it was the only phone available after I gave my 9700 to my sister...but now I too am constantly checking this site and day after day all we get are walkthroughs for things that I already know how to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Arghhh! I know! Isn't it frustrating? Especially after that little stunt they pulled with their twitter--it had everyone on CB buzzing about finally getting an announcement but it turned out to just be about Fan Night. Come on, RIM!
    07-27-11 11:22 PM
    The 9780 it's not thaaaat bad except that I really really hate os6 since I have always seen it as an 'unfinished project' and we are pretty much stuck with it
    07-27-11 11:46 PM
    I feel your pain, I too am waiting for the Bold and can't wait to get it. Even just a word on release date would help at this point.
    07-28-11 12:52 AM
    You can do it! We should make like a club for people who are waiting for the 9900. It's like abstinence, except we can't cheat!
    07-28-11 12:53 AM
    From what's been going around the forum, it seems like it will be released sometime during the middle of August.

I sure hope their predictions are right!
    07-28-11 01:12 AM
    Hi guys, I just wanted to share a little tidbit about my experience with Blackberries, and also whine about when the 9900 will finally go on sale.
    Long story short, GIVE ME MY BOLD NOW!

Hi Vtrieu, welcome to the CrackBerry forums. All of us are waiting for 9900 to arrive, and quite an interesting story about your bold. If you encounter any issues with your BlackBerries and also androids, let us know we are here to help.
    07-28-11 01:35 AM
    Hi Vtrieu, welcome to the CrackBerry forums. All of us are waiting for 9900 to arrive, and quite an interesting story about your bold. If you encounter any issues with your BlackBerries and also androids, let us know we are here to help.
    I thank you for the warm welcome. You guys are all awesome.
    07-28-11 02:52 AM
    You are not the first that regrets leaving. Phones are like pretty women, many will turn your head, but few, maybe one or two, will be the one!

You will love the 9900.
    mobibiz likes this.
    07-28-11 05:04 AM
    My girl and I got the Storm 1 the day it came out, so I feel your pain.
    My girl's phone died, obviously, so I gave her mine and I grabbed a refurbished curve to hold us over.
    We both can't wait for this bad boy to hit the shelves.
    My girl keeps yelling at me, "I want my keyboard back!!" HA! We both hated touchscreen typing. My curve made me realize that.
    07-28-11 07:30 AM
    My girl's phone died, obviously, so I gave her mine and I grabbed a refurbished curve to hold us over.
    My girl keeps yelling at me, "I want my keyboard back!!" HA! We both hated touchscreen typing. My curve made me realize that.
    07-28-11 07:31 AM
    The Storm 1 was such a huge fail of a phone.
    07-28-11 12:05 PM
    You are not the first that regrets leaving. Phones are like pretty women, many will turn your head, but few, maybe one or two, will be the one!

You will love the 9900.
    I go through phones like men go through women, but this time, I think I've finally found the one.
    07-28-11 12:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD