I've had my 9900 for about two weeks. Yesterday a small blue triangle appeared on the extreme right lower corner of most screens. Rogers had me take the battery out and then replace it. I have been assured that it has nothing to do with scrolling or roaming. Nobody at Rogers seems to know what it does. The bottom of the triangle is pointed down. Does anyone know what is going on?
    09-08-11 11:54 AM
    It's just saying that there are more icons below the row that is visible. So, if you expand your panel, you'll see the rest. It's just an "fyi".
    09-08-11 12:17 PM
    It's an indicator for scrolling. For example, go into your messages folder, and scroll down a bit. You will see another triangle appear at the top of the list, but pointed up. I have no explanation for why it would appear on screens that don't have more to scroll to, for example the media folder, but nonetheless it's nothing to be concerned over.
    09-08-11 12:18 PM
    I've had my 9900 for about two weeks. Yesterday a small blue triangle appeared on the extreme right lower corner of most screens. Rogers had me take the battery out and then replace it. I have been assured that it has nothing to do with scrolling or roaming. Nobody at Rogers seems to know what it does. The bottom of the triangle is pointed down. Does anyone know what is going on?
    you are talking about the "more to view" icon as if its a serious problem. its also shameful that your carrier didnt know what it was.

or are you saying your's stays permanently even after you get to the last item/message below or above? if it does, then there is a little "ish".
    dani-b likes this.
    09-08-11 12:45 PM
    i've noticed that too. sometimes it would just stay there on the screen. now it disappears when there's nothing to scroll. i did a battery pull yesterday to put in an sd card and i just checked my phone now and the blue arrow is not always on the screen anymore
    09-08-11 08:12 PM
    In your phones box, theres a get started guide and it has all the icons on it. Look it up.
    09-08-11 08:44 PM
    Good for you .....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-09-11 04:08 AM
    In your phones box, theres a get started guide and it has all the icons on it. Look it up.
    Don't be a d0uche......
    09-09-11 06:47 AM
    don't be a d0uche......
    he is saying the truth but only a few people read those manuals.:d:d:d
    09-09-11 09:09 AM
    I will point out that it is not actually in my manual. I have just recently got the same icon and it looks like it may think that there is more to scroll, even though there is not. Guessing its a bug.
    09-10-11 12:41 PM
    I've too had this proplem and can confirm the symbol doesn't appear in the getting started guide and it's not a scroll icon either as I went to the bottom of my app list and it was still showing with 'no' up arrow either.

I guessed it had something to do with the off (red) button. I turned my phone off and then on which caused it to dissapear.

Still no idea what it means but hope this helps in some way.
    10-28-11 07:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD