So I bought a Rogers 9900 off craigslist.com. I thought it was a good deal, traded my iphone and some cash for it. However ever since I've bought it I've had numerous problems.

1. Trackpad has a mind of its own, sometimes it works, sometimes it wont, even after consecutive battery pulls

2. Reboot loop is endless at times

3. In the error log, I have 2 errors 1 is 'severe system error' and the 2nd is an error with a date from Dec 1969

4. Very laggy at times, at other times its quite responsive

What do I do, i cant return it... and I'm running .353
    Anyone else have these problems, i've done numerous searches in the past few days and still dont have a solid answer/solution
    09-25-11 06:17 PM
    I would recommend wiping the device with BBSAK and then re-install the OS (7.0.0.353). Are you familiar with the procedure to wipe and install an OS?
    09-25-11 06:42 PM
    did that once already...altho the wipe was instant...I did reinstall...however my pics were still there even after installing the new OS...dont know if it happened completely

thanks
    09-25-11 06:46 PM
    did that once already...altho the wipe was instant...I did reinstall...however my pics were still there even after installing the new OS...dont know if it happened completely

thanks
    Do a 'Security Wipe'. Select both 'Emails, Contacts, etc.' & 'User Installed Applications'. When that's done, do an OS wipe with BB Boss, BBSAK or whatever app you use. If you save your pics to your SD card, then of course they'll still be there..
    09-25-11 08:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD