I got to be honest I would like the full touch one more but which ever one off these devices gets released first I'm getting in fact as soon as telus gets there shipment I'm kicking the door down!!!!!!I have had the storm 1 for almost three years now I deserve this.

So who's waiting in line for this??????
    If any bb sells out this one could be it
    05-02-11 07:28 PM
    I will be waiting in line for Rogers to release it. I am going to give my 9700 on Telus to my mom because Telus suck at service at UofC campus. It is always out of service when all of my friends with Rogers even work in the basement of the school library.

Yep... I work at BestBuy and I will be in front of the BestBuy Mobile the day Rogers release it. If they allow me to pre-order this, I will order early on Rogers website.
    05-03-11 12:16 AM
    It is very sad but I will have to skip this generation of BB's and go straight from my 9650 to hopefully QNX. My contract isn't up until next June and I hope the next gen of BB's are out (and they should be if RIM is going to keep up). As for a line I would be surprised to ever see a line for a BB product in the US, unless there were lines for the playbook.
    05-03-11 03:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD