I swear i've never noticed this until just now, but i'm laying the dark as I was about to go to sleep right, so I had a voicemail show up and decided to check it. I noticed that once I dialed and the call connected, the notification light kind of strobes, not brightly like it's normal illumination when blinking, instead it's kind of dark, but still. I tried calling an 800 number out of my phone book and it does it anyway, so apparently anytime I make any call it does that, and once the call is disconnected it stops.

It's not a problem or an issue, and I can't even see it unless i'm in a completely dark room, but it struck me as kinda odd, just thought i'd share and see if anyone else's does this.
    01-31-13 01:13 PM
    Do you have any apps installed - Advance OS & LED is the usual one that will do that - or are you talking about the prox sensor which you may also notice flash a dim red while on a call (depending where your holding the phone etc)
    01-31-13 01:37 PM
    It's likely the proximity sensor which is NEXT TO the LED.
    01-31-13 04:50 PM
    I was laughing too hard to answer this right away. That's the proximity sensor.
    01-31-13 09:24 PM
    Yup happens all the time no matter what os. Its normal. Its a dim red light flashing very vast.

Sent from my game boy color
    01-31-13 10:52 PM
    I was laughing too hard to answer this right away. That's the proximity sensor.
    Rofl.
    I wanted to kick myself in the arse the moment I saw this reply. It's like one of those "where the h*ll is your head" reality check moments and I laughed out loud. You're absolutely right, I even "played" with it just for kicks
    I just never noticed it before.
    02-01-13 11:22 AM