Correct me if I'm wrong but I could have sworn that my LED would blink red whenever I had a missed call on my 9700. I have noticed that my 9900 LED does not do this. Am I incorrect or is this something that was left out on this device?

Thanks
    12-07-11 11:09 AM
    Hey Brian,

are you getting a green flashing LED for wireless coverage at all? If not, maybe try turning it on by going to options-->display-->screen display and check the box next to LED coverage indicator. Then save it by pushing the BB button.

Test it out by calling yourself and see if the red indicator flashes then.

Not sure if this will help at all, but its worth a try at least..
    12-07-11 11:32 AM
  3. T
    A missed call doesn't generate a blinking LED. As far as I know, it never did. The LED will blink while the phone is ringing, and it will blink if the caller leaves a voicemail, but it won't blink the standard 15 minutes just to indicate a missed call.
    Eli_B likes this.
    12-07-11 11:37 AM
    I stand corrected. Tonis is right. I just tested it out..although mine doesn't blink when I get an incoming phone call (that might be solved by a setting in the profile tho, but I'm not 100% sure)..
    12-07-11 11:42 AM
    A missed call doesn't generate a blinking LED. As far as I know, it never did. The LED will blink while the phone is ringing, and it will blink if the caller leaves a voicemail, but it won't blink the standard 15 minutes just to indicate a missed call.
    +1... If you need the LED to blink for missed call, there is an app for it.. the popular paid app that would be BerryBuzz.
    12-07-11 11:47 AM
    Check your profiles, for calls anyway you can set it on or off I believe.
    12-07-11 12:00 PM
    Thanks everyone, I was just mistaken I guess.

And yes, I have the LED Coverage Indicator set to "ON" and that has no affect.
    12-07-11 12:58 PM
    Not having the LED blink after a missed called in the main reason I purchased BeBuzz. Also nice to have notifications blink for longer than 15min. So far I really like BeBuzz.

lenn
    12-07-11 05:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD