Do any of you use it? And if so, can you notice a decrease in battery life by the light blinking green every 3 seconds or so?
    11-22-11 10:30 AM
    I never use it. It would make me check my phone for a text message if I see it blinking because I have those set to green. It's not needed IMO for my use.
    11-22-11 12:01 PM
    I don't think those LEDs would be noticable on battery drainage. BeBuzz is sure an awesome app you can set the LED colors with so as not to confuse with messages etc. I always hated the low batt and no service light, very confusing.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    AbuYazeedUK likes this.
    11-22-11 12:14 PM
    I used it from about 2008 until the end of last year, on various devices including an 8100, 8900, 9000 and 9630, and it has no battery drain effect, it might shorten your battery by 3 minutes, but it's nothing noticeable really.

BerryBuzz is a good app, and allows you to assign different colours to various functions, including ones not supported natively by the OS, I believe they still offer a free 14 day trial of BerryBuzz on Bellshare, and so if your thinking of trying it, I'd highly suggest picking up the trial first.
    11-22-11 05:58 PM
    I love the flashing light. Always have. No other phone does notification better.
    11-22-11 06:08 PM
    i ALWAYS have it on. its a minimal drain if barely at all.
    11-22-11 06:53 PM
    Never used it. It just makes me look at my phone even if I have BeBuzz. I find it annoying too.
    11-22-11 06:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD