Does anyone know where I can purchase the leather battery door?? Im trying to avoid buying it online because i hate waiting for items to be shipped.. Does anyone know of a store that is currently selling it ??!
    01-02-12 10:10 AM
    These aren't OEM items so they're not available from stores, only online from TrueSupplier or eBay at present.
    01-02-12 10:19 AM
    not a reply i want to hear haha.. i hate waiting for products.. does anyone have a different alternative
    01-02-12 04:59 PM
    not a reply i want to hear haha.. i hate waiting for products.. does anyone have a different alternative
    I had a 9900 6 months ago and bought from eBay a small square of CARBON fibre backing. Stuck in on the battery door and used a exacts knife to clean the edges. Looked pretty slick and was not as slippery as the original.
    Last edited by magician1; 01-02-12 at 07:33 PM.
    01-02-12 05:43 PM
    I had a 9900 6 months ago and bought from eBay a small square of card fibre backing. Stuck in on the battery door and used a exacts knife to clean the edges. Looked pretty slick and was not as slippery as the original.
    Wow, that was fast. Didn't realize the 9900 was released 6 months ago, boy time flies
    01-02-12 07:07 PM
    Wow, that was fast. Didn't realize the 9900 was released 6 months ago, boy time flies
    Because it has only been 4-5 months lol
    01-02-12 07:11 PM
    Because it has only been 4-5 months lol
    LOL
    Yea, I know. I wonder if he does
    mjordan5 likes this.
    01-02-12 07:18 PM
    If you want a OEM option then you will have to wait and might keep waiting because RIM may never come out with one but the ones from TrueSupplier and Ebay are just as good and available now so that way you dont have to do what you hate which is wait as you stated. Also try the search function because there have been at least 3 other threads specifcally talking about this and even some with reviews/pictures of the aftermarket battery doors. Mike
    01-02-12 07:24 PM
    OK clever clogs.....I have just searched and I had my 9900 In my hands on the 22nd August.......a little out but am just so excited to be rejoining the 9900 this week!!!!!!!!!!
    Even tonight my iPhone 4s had a glitch where I just could not get it out of headset mode and tried everything, phoned apple support so had to do a full wipe and restore which was a real pain as I was thinking "please apple of plenty, can you please hang in there and cause no problems just for the next few days until I get back to my BB", I THINK SIRI MUST HAVE SAID ARRGH HE IS LEAVING SO LETS START HAVING A BIT OF FUN WITH WITH TURNCOAT!!!!!!
    :
    01-02-12 07:29 PM
    Could you pay extra to get it rush shipped to you so you don't have to wait so long?
    01-02-12 07:34 PM
    waiting on mines to be delivered from amazon
    01-02-12 08:28 PM
    yes i guess im just gonna order it lol.. Everytime i call a store such as corporate verizons-tmobile-att and sprint and ask about the leather battery door, there idiots and have no idea what im talking about. also i know there have been other threads prior to this one, but i thought the topic was worthy of a new thread.. it makes the phone look sikk!!
    01-02-12 09:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD