My cover arrived today that I ordered from ebay. Came in from hong kong. I am satisfied. I wish the leather and logo were more mesh is all I can slightly complain about but already I prefer over the carbon fiber style one my black bold came with. I got black standard bb style leather cover. NFC working, confirmed
    02-13-12 11:00 AM
    i got one from truesupplier and the nfc works on it, can't find my thread anymore. deleted possibly.
    i have posted some photo's regarding my 9900 black bezel change and leather battery cover.
    but yeah it looks quite good that leather battery cover.
    ChainofThought likes this.
    02-13-12 11:04 AM
    True supplier is who I went with. I was gonna try and post the link but was having trouble loggin on to ebay. And couldn't remember who it was I ordered from. Thanks for reminding me
    02-13-12 11:22 AM
    I've been using the leather cover for a few months now. Highly prefer it over the original as I don't fear scratching it anymore when I put it down. Good fit, good feel.
    02-13-12 12:15 PM
    I've been using the leather cover for a few months now. Highly prefer it over the original as I don't fear scratching it anymore when I put it down. Good fit, good feel.
    Who is it that you want with? Which supplier?
    02-13-12 01:02 PM
    but the camera/flits area could still being scratched, but not if you have added protection on it,
    a spare screenprotector film and cut it to fit it and then plant it on the area, then it's all fine.
    02-13-12 01:07 PM
    Actually the battery cover sticks out the slightest, which makes camera less likely to make contact with a flat surface is at the very least. Convenient. However I have a film over the camera from when I had the original cover. I am set yo! :-)
    02-13-12 03:22 PM
    yeah i know that is true but it can still scratch nonetheless, but good to hear you have it all covered it up jow!
    02-13-12 03:29 PM
    Scratching the camera is a problem for any phone though
    02-13-12 03:51 PM
    Is it real leather or just TPU?

Thanks.
    04-08-12 02:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD