Trying to think of more questions but just three for now...

1. When i do a hard reset (take out battery & put back) then turn on the phone, it automatically goes to the Vibrate profile. Is there a way to make it go straight to Normal profile?

2. Im looking for a weather app that shows the degrees/moon/sun/rainy/etc on the homescreen? any free & doesnt drain battery too much?

3. Is there any free voice turn-by-turn gps navigation apps?

any info will help... Thanks
    12-28-11 02:08 AM
    For #3 use blackberry Traffic
    12-28-11 04:30 AM
    #1 is OS related. Mine would do the same thing, then I upgraded OS and it stopped.

#2 I use BeWeather, it's not free but well worth the money. It will do everything you asked and more

#3 +1 for BlackBerry Traffic
    12-28-11 06:27 AM
    2. I LOVE BeWeather (BerryWeather). It is bit expensive so I even look in to QuickWeather and found, QuickWeather also really good. Since I brought the BeWeather already, I just gave up on using it. But, you should try QuickWeather as well.

I don't want to hijack your thread, but OP even find this useful...

On some Android devices and Apple iPhone, you can can set up the phone so that if you accidentally pull out the headphones OR the Buletooth get disconnected, the phone will automatically goes to silent mode. Is this option available on Blackberries?

Examples: You are at school and listening to a song suddenly the headphones get disconnected and the speaker phone is now spitting out the song loud. (bad for me)
    12-28-11 09:30 AM
    #2 I have both Berryweather and Quickweather. They are both great. Berryweather has more forecast options, but Quickweather is easier to put the homescreen icon on your homescreen. I like both but only have Berryweather installed at this moment(I switch back and forth).
    12-28-11 10:20 AM
    Thanks for the replies, very helpful!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-28-11 09:50 PM
    2. I LOVE BeWeather (BerryWeather). It is bit expensive so I even look in to QuickWeather and found, QuickWeather also really good. Since I brought the BeWeather already, I just gave up on using it. But, you should try QuickWeather as well.

I don't want to hijack your thread, but OP even find this useful...

On some Android devices and Apple iPhone, you can can set up the phone so that if you accidentally pull out the headphones OR the Buletooth get disconnected, the phone will automatically goes to silent mode. Is this option available on Blackberries?

Examples: You are at school and listening to a song suddenly the headphones get disconnected and the speaker phone is now spitting out the song loud. (bad for me)
    What you describe is how blackberries work. When you pull the headphone it automatically pauses.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-28-11 09:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD