Folks, if ANYONE gets any information on the date, PLEASE post it ASAP!

I HONESTLY cannot wait. I am having orgasm after orgasm looking at the phone!
    LOL; I wonder how you would behave when new QNX "old generation" phones hits the market in 2012.
    05-23-11 06:05 PM
    LOL AND the QNX devices being 4G AND 3D ...talk about how Jinx will behave

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-23-11 07:20 PM
    Ultra easy. I sell... I buy new phone. I am doing financially well at the moment. In fact, I was thinking of giving my 9780 to an iPhone friend who has been wanting to switch but needed motivation. Maybe that will help her!

Wish me luck! lol
    05-23-11 11:20 PM
    I totally agree with those that believe RIM not only have their fingers but their head up their rear as well. Just go to Endgadget and watch the daily release of new and improved Androids. It is hard to imagine that RIM can't just move forward and release the new models. I for one... just do a ton of email and can't do without the Bold 9000 keyboard. I don't want nor need apps.
    Just give me the new Bold and I'll go way happy but for gosh sakes do it now.
    Thanks for listening and hope to have it SOONER rather LATER.
    its not RIM, its the carriers, for all intense purposes its "out" and probably been shipped to them, they are just holding it back.

05-24-11 04:01 AM
    Well Kevin you have every way to swear its just really amazing!
    I think it will have a release date of July-August
    05-24-11 05:56 AM
    its not RIM, its the carriers, for all intense purposes its "out" and probably been shipped to them, they are just holding it back.

The 9900 has not been shipped to the Carriers yet.

That is not the way it works. They will not get the phones until few weeks or so before they are released. We are still looking at a couple of months.
    05-24-11 06:00 AM
    The 9900 has not been shipped to the Carriers yet.

That is not the way it works. They will not get the phones until few weeks or so before they are released. We are still looking at a couple of months.
    and how do you know this? don't take it the wrong way, i just want to see some proof that you know the carriers don't have them..
    05-24-11 07:06 AM
    individual carrier stores may not, but a bulk shipment may have been taken to their warehouses. it must take months to process all the devices and allocate them to stores? but thats purley guess work. I'll only know when individual stores have them as my mate will ring me up boasting hes playing with one =( lol

05-24-11 07:22 AM
    and how do you know this? don't take it the wrong way, i just want to see some proof that you know the carriers don't have them..
    Because I know and talk to people (RIM) who have first hand knowledge of these new Blackberry devices. The units are still awaiting final OS tweaks. AT&T has multiple test units out in the field being used by both techs and selected persons. They are still getting feedback on the testing of these units. The 9900 is not even in the box until the testing has been completed and final OS downloaded. This has not been completed and if you you think there is a huge pile of 9900 just sitting in a AT&T storage area . . . . .well it is not how things work.

These "people" also confirm that the 9900 will launch with multiple carriers in the same time frame.
    05-24-11 07:32 AM
    Upcoming Phone Release Dates (v21.0)
    � on: May 16, 2011, 05:20:09 pm �
    Link: TmoNews Community Forums � Upcoming Phones � Upcoming Phones

On the Tmo news forum a new release schedule shows that Rocket would be released on May 25th, and it has already been release a few days ago, and it shows that BB Bold Touch 9900 is schedule for between June 8th to the 29th, so it is possible we get it May 15, or May 22. I hope so, I am ready for it, because it is either getting an Android 4G or this phone over my old 8900, as I am not sure I will wait until August. AT&T take over is bad enough.

Rocket 3.0 ------------------------ May 25th (42 HSPA+ Data Stick w/ International WCDMA bands | aGPS)

Tmo Mobile Hotspot (42 HSPA+) ------- May (aka Wayne) (w/ International WCDMA bands | aGPS)
    HTC Sensation --------------------- June 8th (Android 2.3.3 w/ Sense 3.0 | 4.3" qHD | 1.2GHz 8260 | 14.4 HSPA+)
    Samsung Exhibit 4G ----------------- June 8th (Android 2.3.3 w/ TouchWiz | 3.7" | 1GHz H.bird | 21 HSPA+)
    Samsung Gravity Touch 2 ----------- June 8th (Android 2.2 w/ TouchWiz | 3.2" | 800MHz | keyboard)
    BB Bold Touch 9900 ------------------ June (aka Dakota) (BB7 | 2.8" VGA | 1.2GHz 8255 | 14.4 HSPA+)
    BB Storm 3 ------------------------ June 29th (aka Monza?) (BB7 | 3.7" | 1.2GHz 8255 | 14.4 HSPA+)
    05-24-11 02:18 PM
    Folks, if ANYONE gets any information on the date, PLEASE post it ASAP!

I HONESTLY cannot wait. I am having orgasm after orgasm looking at the phone!
    Go take a cold shower as you are going to wear yourself out doing that for two more months!
    Spawn12 likes this.
    05-24-11 02:22 PM
    it shows that BB Bold Touch 9900 is schedule for between June 8th to the 29th, so it is possible we get it May 15, or May 22. I hope so, I am ready for it, because it is either getting an Android 4G or this phone over my old 8900, as I am not sure I will wait until August. AT&T take over is bad enough.
    The only thing that is bad enough is you figuring the 9900 is "scheduled between June 8th to the 29th"

Then you say "so it is possible we get it May 15, or May 22"

You are funny.
    Spawn12 likes this.
    05-24-11 02:26 PM
    This sounds like something usefull!
    05-24-11 02:40 PM

On the Tmo news forum a new release schedule shows that Rocket would be released on May 25th, and it has already been release a few days ago
    from the same source the Rocket was originally pegged at 4th May, so you're early release stuff for the Bold is irrelevant
    05-24-11 03:45 PM
    Because I know and talk to people (RIM) who have first hand knowledge of these new Blackberry devices. The units are still awaiting final OS tweaks. AT&T has multiple test units out in the field being used by both techs and selected persons. They are still getting feedback on the testing of these units. The 9900 is not even in the box until the testing has been completed and final OS downloaded. This has not been completed and if you you think there is a huge pile of 9900 just sitting in a AT&T storage area . . . . .well it is not how things work.

These "people" also confirm that the 9900 will launch with multiple carriers in the same time frame.
    Do they have a timeframe when the carriers will release them? I agree that when the Bold 9900/9930 is finally released, it would drop simultainiously on the big 4 same day. I'm on Sprint, and I'd be VERY suprised if they delayed releasing the Bold 9930, also, since Sprint will soon have the Playbook 4G available, I think they should follow Telus and offer $100.00 off if you purchase a BlackBerry smartphone when you buy a Playbook at the same time.

Last edited by leftypepper716; 05-25-11 at 12:57 PM.
    05-24-11 03:57 PM

On the Tmo news forum a new release schedule shows that Rocket would be released on May 25th, and it has already been release a few days ago, and it shows that BB Bold Touch 9900 is schedule for between June 8th to the 29th, so it is possible we get it May 15, or May 22. I hope so, I am ready for it, because it is either getting an Android 4G or this phone over my old 8900, as I am not sure I will wait until August. AT&T take over is bad enough.

Rocket 3.0 ------------------------ May 25th (42 HSPA+ Data Stick w/ International WCDMA bands | aGPS)

Tmo Mobile Hotspot (42 HSPA+) ------- May (aka Wayne) (w/ International WCDMA bands | aGPS)
    HTC Sensation --------------------- June 8th (Android 2.3.3 w/ Sense 3.0 | 4.3" qHD | 1.2GHz 8260 | 14.4 HSPA+)
    Samsung Exhibit 4G ----------------- June 8th (Android 2.3.3 w/ TouchWiz | 3.7" | 1GHz H.bird | 21 HSPA+)
    Samsung Gravity Touch 2 ----------- June 8th (Android 2.2 w/ TouchWiz | 3.2" | 800MHz | keyboard)
    BB Bold Touch 9900 ------------------ June (aka Dakota) (BB7 | 2.8" VGA | 1.2GHz 8255 | 14.4 HSPA+)
    BB Storm 3 ------------------------ June 29th (aka Monza?) (BB7 | 3.7" | 1.2GHz 8255 | 14.4 HSPA+)
    Is this source reliable? I mean if T-Mobile release this in June, I am sure that Rogers and others will follow soon.
    05-24-11 04:01 PM
    it's getting sooner and sooner folks... aside from being so happy to own this phone, I really think RIM's value will finally appreciate it and its stock will in crease. Even though knowing from studying finance company performance doesn't reflect immediately stock performance, but RIM needs it.

Love you RIM.
    05-24-11 04:46 PM
    I'm just sick of waiting. Usually I have patience for a lot of things but I just want it already, enough is enough.
    05-24-11 06:53 PM
    I'm just sick of waiting. Usually I have patience for a lot of things but I just want it already, enough is enough.
    Same here. I am waiting for this so bad that I have a Chemestry lab tomorrow and it's already 10 pm and I am still on on site looking for any good news. I think I will die from a heart attack at this rate.
    05-24-11 11:15 PM
    Please don't get me started...

Can you imagine how many hours I spend on Crackberry checking it? Every time I come here, the first thing I look at are the titles of the blogs hoping for a bit of good information.

I even started practicing with my 9780 on how to use the touch while typing or any other combination... Started to go loko.
    05-24-11 11:20 PM
    Do they have a timeframe when the carriers will release them? I agree that when the Bold 9900/9930 is finally released, it would drop simultainiously on the big 4 same day. I'm on Sprint, and I'd be VERY suprised if they delayed releasing the Bold 9930, also, since Sprint will soon have the Playbook 4G avaiable, I think they should follow Telus and offer $100.00 off if you purchase a BlackBerry smartphone when you buy a Playbook at the same time.

From what my contact says RIM is putting the final touches and bug fixes on the device OS according to the wishes of each carrier. They would then be boxed and shipped to the carrier or shipped in bulk to be boxed in the carrier's own boxes by the carrier. This process can still take some time as they are getting last minute feedback from their test units in the field. Until you see an actual 9900 in the carrier box on the Internet, they are still in RIM's hands.

RIM will announce and eleiver the device and only then the carriers set the day for their own delivery. I have no hint other than AT&T and T-Mo except there will be two more carriers involved. What I understand is RIM produced a **** load of these 9900 units, more than most runs from what I hear.

This will be a BIG release for RIM and hopefully put them back in the frey!

I look forward to the Monaco, too!
    leftypepper716 likes this.
    05-25-11 05:50 AM
    Same here. I am waiting for this so bad that I have a Chemestry lab tomorrow and it's already 10 pm and I am still on on site looking for any good news. I think I will die from a heart attack at this rate.
    Having waitied for every Blackberry device, all the way back to the "950" days, I learned to remain calm and do not get over excited as RIM release devices at a snails pace.
    05-25-11 05:53 AM
    Come on guys... Any more good news before I head into my Chem lab today? LOL

05-25-11 10:18 AM
    im waiting patiently as i can.i need me a new phone but im not going to run down to my at&t store and get me torch 9800.try that didn't like it.the new phones are coming august 15. this is going to be a wait ill have to endure.i just hope my phone right now lasts for the 2.5 months.i hear that the torch 2 is releasing at same time as bold touch for at&t.now thats wonderful because i get to play with both before deciding which one to purchase.
    05-26-11 12:48 AM
    Im curious. Obviously this phone will release in America and Canada before hitting Europe. Anyone have any idea how long it would take for the phone to make it to europe, specifically the Netherlands?
    05-26-11 05:49 AM
343 ... 7891011 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD