Is this going to work fine on my 9900? I was wondering if the OS releases will work on both 9930 and 9900.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    no it won't.
    09-16-11 08:35 AM
    Well, really really slow internet. Browser's taking forever to open webpage. Both WiFi and 3G. Anyone else?

09-16-11 09:08 AM
    Loaded on my Verizon 9930 after deleting vendor file with no problems. Everything seems to be running well including browser. So far so good. Too early to tell about battery, but meterberry currently showing 3.6% avg discharge rate per hour.
    09-16-11 09:13 AM
    Same as everyone else here. Good build! Installed without issue on my 9930.
    09-16-11 10:59 AM
    Everything looks good fast snappy! Just having the issue which I had in .353 with scrolling and copy text in bbm groups

09-16-11 11:23 AM
    Originally Posted by fobi740:
    Can someone let me know why the device sofware doesn't show in the applications list after I've downloaded and installed the OS? I deleted the vendor file and everything.

The above advice is what I had to do to stop this. Deleted previous OS, deleted dm7beta, re-install dm, then new OS and everything worked fine. Good luck, too bad you had to sift thru 40 "installing now" posts to get your answer ....ohhh that reminds me...installing now!

Thanks. I tried that but still nothing, I even tried using a different PC but nothing works. Can the issue be with my phone?
    09-16-11 01:17 PM
    I'm still having an issue where I can't change options in my clock. I can hit save as many times as I want but it doesn't move from the screen. Other than that, its too early to tell about battery or performance.
    09-16-11 01:24 PM
    Well, really really slow internet. Browser's taking forever to open webpage. Both WiFi and 3G. Anyone else?

Something is either wrong with your OS install or your network... The browser is not drastically different in any way compared to previous OSes.
    09-16-11 01:27 PM
    Thanks. I tried that but still nothing, I even tried using a different PC but nothing works. Can the issue be with my phone?
    Are you using DM or loader?
    09-16-11 01:27 PM
    I'm having the same issue with my phone uninstalled reinstalled dm unchecked auto update deleted only vendor file from rim file cause I can't find the other tried using app loader also did battery pulls any help? And I have yet to delete the os on my phone how am I suppose to do that?

09-16-11 01:51 PM
    Are you using DM or loader?
    I've tried both. With apploader it only shows the third party apps.
    09-16-11 02:25 PM
    I'm having the same issue with my phone uninstalled reinstalled dm unchecked auto update deleted only vendor file from rim file cause I can't find the other tried using app loader also did battery pulls any help? And I have yet to delete the os on my phone how am I suppose to do that?

Just do a search for vendor.xml There should be two files in the new 7.0 files
    09-16-11 03:08 PM
    Wow, I'm stumped. Maybe someone else can give this person some suggestions? All he/she sees when running apploader are options to add/remove apps and no OS showing

09-16-11 03:21 PM
    Just do a search for vendor.xml There should be two files in the new 7.0 files
    i tried it doesnt work
    09-16-11 03:49 PM
    Make sure you are also looking for the vender.xml that is hidden. If you don't include hidden files you will not find it.
    If you have done that, then forgive me.

09-16-11 04:47 PM
    Run this from the command line in windows "dir /a /s C:\Vendor.xml", and watch in amazement as you find your hidden vendor file.

Windows explorer is not to be trusted to find certain files, this is in a location that doesn't always get indexed.
    EVOP likes this.
    09-16-11 05:02 PM
    now apploader won't even open, this is frustrating. I uninstalled everything blackberry from my computer, DM, the OS I installed, etc. Then I just installed the os in the hopes to use apploader but now it doesn't even launch.
    09-16-11 06:22 PM
    finally got it, that was a headache
    09-16-11 08:04 PM
    finally got it, that was a headache
    Way to go Fobi!

09-16-11 11:57 PM
    Run this from the command line in windows "dir /a /s C:\Vendor.xml", and watch in amazement as you find your hidden vendor file.

Windows explorer is not to be trusted to find certain files, this is in a location that doesn't always get indexed.
    still doesnt work
    09-17-11 12:44 AM
    still doesnt work
    I had an unusual issue of not being able to get AppLoader to see the OS if that's what you're referring to too. I can't remember which exactly fixed it but I..

1. Uninstalled dm7 beta & 362 OS
    2. Reinstalled dm7 beta & 362 OS
    3. Did a battery pull for more than 1 min. then replaced to start it.

Try loading AppLoader now and it should hopefully see it. Good luck!

09-17-11 03:25 AM
    ... after 2 days of .362 I'd say that the battery life has not improved significantly... same o same o...
    09-17-11 04:34 AM
    Wow, I'm stumped. Maybe someone else can give this person some suggestions? All he/she sees when running apploader are options to add/remove apps and no OS showing

You probably have the Intel 3400 chipset. Try another computer or you will have hours of headache. I have an XP laptop I only get out to update my OS....
    09-17-11 09:18 AM
    I had an unusual issue of not being able to get AppLoader to see the OS if that's what you're referring to too. I can't remember which exactly fixed it but I..

1. Uninstalled dm7 beta & 362 OS
    2. Reinstalled dm7 beta & 362 OS
    3. Did a battery pull for more than 1 min. then replaced to start it.

Try loading AppLoader now and it should hopefully see it. Good luck!

how do i uninstall 362?
    09-17-11 02:56 PM
    how do i uninstall 362?
    The same way you uninstall any other OS... via Control Panel

EVOP likes this.
    09-17-11 05:26 PM
173 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD