Software For BlackBerry� Bold� 9900 smartphone

BlackBerry Handheld Software v7.0.0.2290 (Multilanguage)

Package Version: 7.0.0.2290
    Consisting of:

Applications: 7.0.0.540
    Software Platform: 5.0.0.694
    File name: 9900M_PBr7.0.0_rel2290_PL5.0.0.694_A7.0.0.540_Turk cell.exe
    File size: 219.74MB

Note: The Software Platform and Applications version numbers can be found under Options-About screen on the handheld.

DOWNLOAD 7.0.0.540 SOFTWARE HERE

*EDIT:
    The thread previously started by rroyy in the Leaked OS Forum has tons of great info, PLUS also has an AllLanguages version if you need other languages�
    http://forums.crackberry.com/leaked-...-fixes-670115/

Enjoy!
    Last edited by elite1; 11-17-11 at 12:27 PM. Reason: Added RIM download link; added link to Leaked OS 540 thread for AllLang ver
    lostOzone, zocster and m.seif like this.
    11-17-11 04:39 AM
    I just installed this as a leak only 9-10 hours ago, and now it's already official.
    From the Leaked OS thread, most members gave generally positive feedback.

Also, it loaded crazy-fast for me. Just 15 minutes for me from double-clicking Loader to 540 fully loaded on my 9900. Certainly my fastest OS load ever!

Here's my short-version OS install guide if anyone needs a refresher...

ELITE1's Quick OS UPGRADE GUIDE

1. (Optional) Uninstall any previous OS from your PC.
    2. Download OS to PC. Use Internet Explorer to do so, not Firefox or Chrome. (For leaked versions, the browser is irrelevant though.)
      *If 100% certain you've previously used FF or Chrome on same PC to DL an OS successfully, feel free to use FF or Chrome again.
    3. Following successful DL, run OS file to install OS on PC.
    4. On BB, go to BBM Options, scroll down to Backup section. Ensure Remote Backup is enabled AND also conduct a Local Backup to media card.
    5. Go through any 3rd party apps that have option to save settings to media card, and conduct Backup to media card from menu within each of these apps. (Examples: all Bellshare apps such as BerryBuzz & BerryWeather; QuickLaunch; Shao's apps such as Wallpaper Changer & SixTools; Show Me The Images; etc).
    6. Connect BB to PC. Open DM and backup device. Close DM.
    7. (Optional) Use desktop program like BBSAK or BBMCP to backup 3rd party apps.
    8. On PC, navigate to
      �64-bit: Computer/C:/Program Files (x86)/Common Files/Research In Motion/AppLoader and delete file therein called Vendor.
      �32-bit: Computer/C:/Program Files/Common Files/Research In Motion/AppLoader and delete file therein called Vendor.
    9. (Optional/Recommended) Run BB Boss v2.2 or Shrink-A-OS/BBH+ Tool.
    10. In same AppLoader file where you deleted Vendor, double-click on Loader to initiate OS upgrade. Follow onscreen instructions.
    11. After OS install is complete, perform several physical battery pulls over first 1-2 days for OS to "settle in." Perform first batt pull very soon after OS is installed.

PS I've posted this before in other threads, but there always seems to be some people that appreciate a step-by-step each time.
    11-17-11 04:55 AM
    Woot! Thanks buddy

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

11-17-11 05:30 AM
    Yes!! My carrier
    11-17-11 05:35 AM
    Files in this official are exactly the same as the leaked one.
    11-17-11 05:55 AM
    Files in this official are exactly the same as the leaked one.
    Yep that's always the case. Aside from a couple very rare, obscure exceptions, the only thing you could see change between a leaked and a so-called official version is which languages are included.
    Any changes and it would have a different version number.
    11-17-11 06:05 AM
    Have it for more than an hour now pretty solid build!

11-17-11 07:02 AM
    I just got 503 balanced out and already multiple new os's are out. This is great!

Here is a megaupload mirror for this OS: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UUF6E2SL

Last edited by EvilmasterMMA; 11-17-11 at 10:48 AM.
    11-17-11 07:09 AM
    There are lots of tings I really need to be doing today. But what the ____ Here goes nothin!

Say, does anyone else put funny stuff in the info boxes preceding the download?

It's actually downloading!!! Someone at Blackberry must be sleeping at the bandwidth limiter,,...

Holey Schmoley, I just downloaded a Blackberry OS in 3 Minutes,,...
    Last edited by olblueyez; 11-17-11 at 07:27 AM.
    11-17-11 07:18 AM

Click to view quoted image
    I have a question here - it has different bands , do the bands change on their own depending on your carrier and location?
    11-17-11 07:28 AM
    can anyone post the home screen shot
    11-17-11 07:33 AM
    I have a question here - it has different bands , do the bands change on their own depending on your carrier and location?
    they are hardware dependant. your phone, for your carrier may use some bands, other carriers phones use others....as is your case here. the OS will work on any model 9900, regardless of its operating bands.
    vx1 likes this.
    11-17-11 07:37 AM
    it will be the same as any other 9900 OS. bug fixes and cod file updates are likely whats included. the overall look of the OS will be no different than what you got now.
    11-17-11 07:38 AM
    i have the leaked version and battery life is drastically improved.
    11-17-11 07:43 AM

Click to view quoted image

Is there All language/East asian version for this build? I need Chinese input. Thanks

11-17-11 07:48 AM
    Is there All language/East asian version for this build? I need Chinese input. Thanks

Think I saw traditional inputs. Not so sure though
    11-17-11 07:53 AM
    it will be the same as any other 9900 OS. bug fixes and cod file updates are likely whats included. the overall look of the OS will be no different than what you got now.
    yea i kno everything will b d same .. jus wantd to see d screenshot
    11-17-11 07:54 AM
    Here you go
    Why do you need this for
    11-17-11 07:55 AM
    Facebook and BBM need updating after this update?.....
    11-17-11 08:05 AM
    Facebook and BBM need updating after this update?.....
    Yes indeed
    11-17-11 08:18 AM
    This is the Multi-language version, so it does not have asian language input.
    11-17-11 08:19 AM
    This is the Multi-language version, so it does not have asian language input.
    Too bad,guess have to wait for a while then. Thanks anyway for the reply.

11-17-11 08:31 AM
    ok. I'm no newbie to this and I've upgraded my 9800 a million times with never running into any problems. I've been able to successfully upgrade my 9900 from the stock OS to 440, but even that was a pain in the ***.

I've un-installed all OS's from my system and installed the latest 550 (I've tried leaked and the official from turkcell). I've deleted the vendor.xml file and ran loader.exe

The application reads the device and displays only the applications on my phone it doesn't list any of the blackberry components. Clicking next informs me that my device is up to date and nothing has to be done. Very frustrating! The same thing happen to me when upgrading to 440 and rebooting my computer solved the problem. Not so this time around. I've un-installed several times and even deleted the apploader directory to make sure the installer
    Installed files in the directory.

I've also tried creating a shortcut to loader.exe and appending /nojvm. The installer connects to ARM and asks me for my BB Password. 20 Seconds later it says there is nothing to do on my blackberry since there are no files to upgrade. I can then click on the Add button to search for applications to install.

Has anybody seen this? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
    11-17-11 08:53 AM
    ok. I'm no newbie to this and I've upgraded my 9800 a million times with never running into any problems. I've been able to successfully upgrade my 9900 from the stock OS to 440, but even that was a pain in the ***.

I've un-installed all OS's from my system and installed the latest 550 (I've tried leaked and the official from turkcell). I've deleted the vendor.xml file and ran loader.exe

The application reads the device and displays only the applications on my phone it doesn't list any of the blackberry components. Clicking next informs me that my device is up to date and nothing has to be done. Very frustrating! The same thing happen to me when upgrading to 440 and rebooting my computer solved the problem. Not so this time around. I've un-installed several times and even deleted the apploader directory to make sure the installer
    Installed files in the directory.

I've also tried creating a shortcut to loader.exe and appending /nojvm. The installer connects to ARM and asks me for my BB Password. 20 Seconds later it says there is nothing to do on my blackberry since there are no files to upgrade. I can then click on the Add button to search for applications to install.

Has anybody seen this? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
    refer to the well-revered ELITE1 INSTALLATION GUIDE on page 1 !!!
    11-17-11 09:07 AM
    Could someone create mirrors on 4shared.com - free file sharing and storage or Free File Sharing Made Simple - MediaFire The original link from RIM is quite slow and disconnected frequently. Impossible to download
    11-17-11 09:35 AM
233 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD