I had quite a few problems with this build. All the physical buttons become unresponsive every now and then except for volume buttons and touch screen. Had to do 3 to 4 consecutive battery pulls to correct the issue.

I wiped and reloaded the OS again yesterday, only time will tell if it was just a corrupt OS or something else. Did anyone had this issue? Will report back after few days.
    10-19-12 12:27 AM
    How is this build ? my carrier has just lunched it officially 7.1.0.714 .. battery life, stability, any issues ? have gone through the forums fully, but couldn't find a major problem with this build
    10-20-12 03:36 AM
    Well, seems so damn sweet !!! Battery lifetime on top ... If you know i'm sendig over 3000 text messages in a month + a lot of browsing , i'm still able to get a full 15hours out of my battery. And to be honest , stil 35 procent left....

GOOOO RIM
    10-21-12 02:55 PM
    While web pages load more quickly than my previous 342, I've noticed increased (and sometimes prolonged) checkerboarding with longer pages once I start scrolling.
    10-21-12 07:34 PM
    While web pages load more quickly than my previous 342, I've noticed increased (and sometimes prolonged) checkerboarding with longer pages once I start scrolling.
    Try the BL Hybrid RC7B2 using the Vodafone .714 as a base.
    You will be amazed at the performance overall and checkerboarding is a thing of the past.
    10-22-12 03:20 AM
    funny because I feel that battery life is worse then with my previous build but memory drain was lower over the course of a week. guess everyone gets a sense of different responses with an OS
    10-22-12 09:55 PM
    Since I upgraded, my wifi does not seem to connect. Tried resetting a couple times, but no luck. May have to try reinstalling it. I've ran this build since the day it was available.
    10-23-12 11:07 PM
    I just loaded 714 from 658 (total device wipe before installing) and this OS just flies for me. So fast, so smooth. 658 had worked fine for a month but i really started having a lot of issues with it lately.
    The ONLY issue with 714 is memory leak. Not even 24 hours in, my browser went from 6.1MB after a battery pull to 75MB. I've tried some memory cleaning apps, and it doesn't seem to make much of a difference.
    If you can live with battery pulls, then this is a great OS.
    I'm using QuickPull memory notifications to keep me updated when the memory drops below a certain level for now.
    10-24-12 11:28 AM
    funny because I feel that battery life is worse then with my previous build but memory drain was lower over the course of a week. guess everyone gets a sense of different responses with an OS
    I should have told that i've deleted social feeds...this also makes a big difference
    11-02-12 08:50 AM
84 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD