I thought this was a forum for 9900 users to share their views about their device...? When did moderators become gods fi close wat they seem not to like...?
    Will sum1 tell me wat was so "offensive" that *#@!?# moderator shao watever closed my thread?
    Read for yourself: http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?p=7025804#post7025804
    01-12-12 09:12 PM
    [INFO]Forum Moderation Team

CrackBerry.com's owners and administrators trust that any action that a moderator does will follow the above guidelines, so please respect them, as they are volunteering their time to keep this site fun for all to use.

Do not post complaints about Moderators. Crackberry has the highest regard for individuals who volunteer their time to be a moderator. Every day, our moderators read through hundreds of threads and posts, and all decisions by them are final. We trust that any action that a moderator takes will follow the above rules and guidelines. Please send a PM to a Moderator if you have questions about a locked or edited post/thread.

If you feel that you are being treated unfairly, or have a question about an action, you may contact the moderator. You may also send an email to [email protected]. Communicating with us will not change any past moderation's but may influence future actions.[/INFO]
    jack.hoang and rfig like this.
    01-12-12 11:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD