Hey Guys,

I'm looking to upgrade from my 9650, and while the Otter Box Defender reviews look disappointing, I still think I'm going to go with it.

However, I was really dissappointed to see that it didn't come with a keypad protector! Will the 9650 (or any other model) keypad protector work on the 9930? I think an otter box is kind of useless if I can't protect the keypad.
    12-23-11 09:32 PM
    Ive never seen or heard of a keypad protector for a blackberry keypad

Dont think it would be really usefull... it would really degrade the blackberry keyboard typing experience!!
    12-23-11 11:19 PM
    Ive never seen or heard of a keypad protector for a blackberry keypad

Dont think it would be really usefull... it would really degrade the blackberry keyboard typing experience!!
    Defender for 9000 had a plastic cover for keyboard. I personally hated it and took it off. BUT, if you wanted to protect from spills or liquid, worked great.
    12-25-11 06:36 PM
    i dont have a keypad protector. I would never get one. There money to spend on making bb fun and then money to spend to protect my investment. Keypad protectors imo are money to waste. If u spend so much $ on it u might as well take the risk and use it without and buy a new bb if it DOES happen to unfortunately get water on it.
    12-25-11 08:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD