I think something is wrong with my Bold. If the screen goes to sleep the trackpad light shuts off but the Call, Menu, Back and End buttons staying on indefinitely. I think its causing my battery to die. The only solution I found was to lock the phone by pressing the Lock button.

Does everyone else's phone have the same problem?
    12-02-11 01:12 AM
    There's probably something wrong with your phone, after the screen shuts off, it should be the Call, Menu, Back, End buttons to shut off then last is the trackpad.

Bring it back to your carrier.
    12-02-11 03:03 AM
    I want to take it to Tmobile but the problem is not consistant. I'm starting to think its an app running in the background that I'm not able to see.
    12-02-11 02:46 PM
    Try uninstalling your apps one-by-one and see if you can find the bad app.
    12-02-11 06:38 PM
    I don't,

What are you screen display setting, have you adjusted recently?
    12-02-11 07:14 PM
    If you've tried a battery pull/reboot and that didn't work, you only had to reload the OS, after a complete wipe. That WILL fix the problem. No need to go through the replacement hassle.
    12-02-11 08:32 PM
    Press and hold your bb (menu) key and you will see what's running. The usual 5 are phone, browser, homescreen, bbm and messages. Try to remember what you installed just prior to the glitch. Pretty extreme to axe all of your apps unless that is all that is left for options.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by albee 1; 12-02-11 at 09:25 PM.
    12-02-11 09:23 PM
    Thank you everyone for your advice. The screen this morning was responding to my touch input so I decided to take it to the Tmo store and they ordered a replacement for me.

Thanks again.
    12-02-11 11:25 PM